My first night shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time taking night shoot with DSLR. Please comment on how i can improve my skill. Thanks so much.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz331/yinglinghong/DSC_0054R.jpg

Welcome to CS :)

I don't see much going around with your photo. There's no theme to it. I notice that you did not use a tripod for this shot. Take a stroll in the Night Photography section & post your photo there & you'll get good C&C regarding it :)

Welcome to CS :)

I don't see much going around with your photo. There's no theme to it. I notice that you did not use a tripod for this shot. Take a stroll in the Night Photography section & post your photo there & you'll get good C&C regarding it :)

Thanks for ur comment madmartian. I will look around in the night photography section and practise more to improve my skill.

Welcome to CS.

It's the brave who try night work when they're still new ... :thumbsup:

I'm curious about one thing: You mention you would practice more. What is it that you would be practicing?

Welcome to CS.

I'm curious about one thing: You mention you would practice more. What is it that you would be practicing?

Thanks Dream Merchant.
Practise more as in to read up more on photography book and learn the correct way of taking photo. Hopefully i will not give up..

Jia you ylhong! :thumbsup:

Don't give up - just take it slowly and read more, and then try to apply what you read - but don't take shortcuts.

Jia you ylhong! :thumbsup:

Don't give up - just take it slowly and read more, and then try to apply what you read - but don't take shortcuts.

Dream Merchant, thank you so much for your encouragement. I shall start off with day shot 1st.

well, its either the brave or the dumb, or the passionate..

i started off photography with night works too. and i learnt so much more stuff about cameras, then what others will with shooting day works.

to TS: i am the unorthodox. i will recommend you to carry on shooting night. and figure out the settings. nvr give up.

well, its either the brave or the dumb, or the passionate..

i started off photography with night works too. and i learnt so much more stuff about cameras, then what others will with shooting day works.

to TS: i am the unorthodox. i will recommend you to carry on shooting night. and figure out the settings. nvr give up.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I will not give up..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.