My First Macro shot using Canon A40

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccmheoa

This was taken just behind the building where i work.
I can't seem to get the macro any closer , as it starts to get blurish...anybody know why?

i heard there is something that i can purchased for canon a40 for better macro shots.....is that true?

insect.jpg

this is one of the best macro shot I see taken with A40. can tell us your settings?

you can get the lens adapter and get a close up lens to magnify the object. you cannot get closer but the object will look bigger. (correct me if I am wrong.)

can't see the insect clearer .. maybe closeup rather than macro shot :) ..

overall it is nice ...

Originally posted by PsychoBoy
this is one of the best macro shot I see taken with A40. can tell us your settings?

you can get the lens adapter and get a close up lens to magnify the object. you cannot get closer but the object will look bigger. (correct me if I am wrong.)

psychoboy :

I took it in auto mode, since i'm not familiar with the P or M settings yet....and tried very hard to maintain a steady hand.
as it is as long as i don't get too close...

like this would be ok...

flower.jpg

megaweb :

yeah , the insect is a bit SMALL.....what to do? if i get closer the it gets out of focus...guess you could call this a close up...heh....damn i need the lens adaptor!

Originally posted by ccmheoa

megaweb :

yeah , the insect is a bit SMALL.....what to do? if i get closer the it gets out of focus...guess you could call this a close up...heh....damn i need the lens adaptor!

ya.. u have exceed the macro min. distance and will go out of focus .. you need a closeup filter to allow you to focus closer

Status
Not open for further replies.