My first JBP Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

luisg

Apr 10, 2002
luisg.dynu.com
Last minute arrangement to go JBP and here are some of the shots! was there only at 4:30pm yesterday and weather too cloudy :( . Comments welcome! good or bad! ;)

P5302147.jpg

taken with b-300
P5302149.jpg

P5302148.jpg

Very nice! The composition is nice especially the 1st one. :thumbsup: :)

i find that the big dark blur bird nicer

but why u all like to take bird shots so much?

Originally posted by luisg
Last minute arrangement to go JBP and here are some of the shots! was there only at 4:30pm yesterday and weather too cloudy :( . Comments welcome! good or bad! ;)

actually an overcast sky gives one of the best conditions for outdoor photography. they dont give harsh shadows.

overall composition is good:thumbsup:

additional attention should be focusing onto the bird's eyes

also perhaps you can use fill-in flash to create a twinkle on the eye effect.... :)

Originally posted by MaGixShOe

that's because he/she was at the Bird Park.... what else but birds?

MaGixShOe =>:kok: :D <= mervlam

thanks ziploc! I really learned a lot from this forum! :)

thanks magixshoe! :D mervlam answered your question!

thanks reverant! noted that will avoid next time! ;)

thanks mervlam! didn't know that overcast sky looks best. but some of my shots has white cloud background intead of blue sky. most of the pics also came out blur as there was not enough lighting and did not bring tripod. eye effect noted that! can't use fill flash though as most of them will show the cage:(

Originally posted by azone
Nice bird pics! I like the 1st and last one. ;)

thanks azone for the comments! next stuff, BG! can teach me how to take macros? :D

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
i find that the big dark blur bird nicer

Ok, :D heres one which in the JBP as well! ;)
P5302193.jpg

Nice shots. :thumbsup:
Did u use full-time AF and set sharpening mode to hard for your shots??

Originally posted by Falcon
Nice shots. :thumbsup:
Did u use full-time AF and set sharpening mode to hard for your shots??

Thanks Falcon, most of the time I use AF there are only some I MF(can't remember which one :confused: ). all in normal sharpening mode and some unsharp mask in PS. ;)

Great photos for a beginner, though composition can be improved. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Did you use a tripod or anything else at all with the c2100uz? It's one camera I've been eyeing at.

Originally posted by rubric
Great photos for a beginner, though composition can be improved. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Did you use a tripod or anything else at all with the c2100uz? It's one camera I've been eyeing at.

thanks rubric! no tripod, only UV filter and b-300.

Originally posted by luisg

thanks azone for the comments! next stuff, BG! can teach me how to take macros? :D

Haha, sure sure... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.