My first edited photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elinzme

Apr 13, 2005
Nagoya
hallo
i looked around to see if there was anywhere else in the forum that this thread would fall under, but looks like this corner's the place.
here's my sad first attempt at photo editing (plus a watermark! [credits to teerex]) the pic is of me against a white background. i'm still wondering how to get rid of the different shades caused by the lighting. whaddya think?

IMGP0006b.jpg

wheres the photo?

is e background like that when u took e pic?
or u were trying out some special effects? :)

elinzme [IMG said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/apricotpeach/IMGP0006b.jpg[/IMG]

Interesting art. How did u transform the white background to orange? May I know the purpose of the capital E covering your face?

snowspeeder said:
Interesting art. How did u transform the white background to orange? May I know the purpose of the capital E covering your face?
oh the E just represents my screen name that's all... or else it'd just have been the fuzzy mixed colour over my face.. heh heh.

the background was originally white.. yea i was TRYING to put in some effects haha.

elinzme said:
oh the E just represents my screen name that's all... or else it'd just have been the fuzzy mixed colour over my face.. heh heh.

the background was originally white.. yea i was TRYING to put in some effects haha.

Well still it is better than putting in a mozaic over the face. The E cover up does convey a sense of mystery as to who's really behind the 'mask'.

what is behind that E ?? lol... nice work there..

if you copy the left side of the background, and then flip it over (mirror-image) onto the right side, you wld have a heart :)

i wonder how that wld look ;p

lumen said:
if you copy the left side of the background, and then flip it over (mirror-image) onto the right side, you wld have a heart :)

oh yah! good eye!

snowspeeder said:
Well still it is better than putting in a mozaic over the face. The E cover up does convey a sense of mystery as to who's really behind the 'mask'.
haha wow it sounds so... cool... haha

lumen said:

eh hey! haha that'd be interestnig... but i have no idea how to go about doing that! maybe i should fiddle around with the editor more.! heh

Status
Not open for further replies.