My First Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Hey...got some pics to share....juz click on the link below...

dunno where to post this coz there are a range of stuff..decided this forum is a good place coz i am newbie ya..so tell me if i am wrong ok....

feel free to comment on my shots on this thread....

its a gd series..all of them...

Well, I have include you into my Webshots fav member list. Nice photos :D

thanks...these are digital
some of my prints still at the lab being converted into cds.....
maybe you guys wanna visit say at the end of the week again????

any photos you guys exceptionally like or think there is something wrong with???

Witness said:
thanks...these are digital
some of my prints still at the lab being converted into cds.....
maybe you guys wanna visit say at the end of the week again????

any photos you guys exceptionally like or think there is something wrong with???

No problem. Since I had into you as my Webshots fav member list, any new photos you put in , webshot will notify me. Hee Hee

Witness said:
really...will check it out...never knew it had this function

Good. Now I am in the dark watching you ... :devil:

DarkForce said:
No problem. Since I had into you as my Webshots fav member list, any new photos you put in , webshot will notify me. Hee Hee

allo allo, newbie here, what is this function ah?

Witness said:
yup...comments anyone else...
Great to view your ablums and think you hv a good collection of photos.

Browse some photos of your city landscape, model and orchid flowers.

Landscape photo , see if you could get a better composition then what you have now the next time you go shooting at the same place.
photos seem a little overexposed.

As for the orchird ,1 of them seem to be out focus. Try to look for some good cluster of Orchids to give your composition a more dynamic look.

Model, pix for Ter is also not so focus and sharp. noise level is high.

Just an opinion and preference of mine, dont mind :D Great Try!

i loved ur abstract b&w photos. fantastic. i take abstracts myself too. :bsmilie:

thanks....for the terence photos...no choice...did it wif a point and shoot on night mode...so think if he figit then gone liao..... overexposed???which ones???

abstract i like to take in b&w....better to play wif contrast....most pix taken at home...

anyway....almost forgot...thanks for all the comments so far.....on my neverending quest for improvement....

Witness said:
thanks....for the terence photos...no choice...did it wif a point and shoot on night mode...so think if he figit then gone liao..... overexposed???which ones???

abstract i like to take in b&w....better to play wif contrast....most pix taken at home...

LOL, requet your model to stand still and dont breath a few seconds.. :bsmilie:
Think the Merlion shot is overexposed coz of that bright spot light against the white Merlion , just wonder what aperture.. think it is good to set to a higher F, star effect would be very sharp.
The esplanade to me is also overex a little, maybe I am wrong.. what you think.

hmmmm....esplanade is abit....but i did it to make the whole scene brighter...otherwise no stark contrast wif the sky...

gettin the model to stand still veri diff....we did it for fun...he not pro le...haha....
for the merlion was lucky....the spotlights were distracting so i tot of assimilating them into the picture.... came out better than i tot....anyway thanks for the comments....

very much appreciated...would see wat i could do next time..

Status
Not open for further replies.