1.jpg

08 FEB 06
e0591474.jpg

1fc5686b.jpg

a652b68b.jpg

b9238fd1.jpg

1350c8c4.jpg

a5e70c4d.jpg

I'm new to photography.. any comments huh?

I can see your shots are getting better and better after several tries. Some are quite nice. Do feel some the trails/tails are too thick. You might wanna use smaller aperture next time :)

Cheers,

fengwei said:
I can see your shots are getting better and better after several tries. Some are quite nice. Do feel some the trails/tails are too thick. You might wanna use smaller aperture next time :)

Cheers,

Thanks! ;) Smaller Aperture, is it F8?
I used F8, 2s.

Nicole_SV said:
Thanks! ;) Smaller Aperture, is it F8?
I used F8, 2s.

Okay, I guess F8 is the smallest aperture on your DC. You'd have a better control if you had a dSLR (another reason to upgrade ;) ).

Take a look at mine here if interested (not to say they are better, but at least I had better controls with my cam :) ) :

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=177436

Cheers.

fengwei said:
Okay, I guess F8 is the smallest aperture on your DC. You'd have a better control if you had a dSLR (another reason to upgrade ;) ).

Take a look at mine here if interested (not to say they are better, but at least I had better controls with my cam :) ) :

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=177436

Cheers.

saw ur pic.. Nice :thumbsup:

Was about to mention that the shots look a bit OOF to me... then realized it was because it was shot at F8 :).

Your framing is OK, with the merlion in the foreground to give a more interesting foreground.

Yeah... upgrade to a DSLR :p.

nyxx88 said:
Was about to mention that the shots look a bit OOF to me... then realized it was because it was shot at F8 :).

Your framing is OK, with the merlion in the foreground to give a more interesting foreground.

Yeah... upgrade to a DSLR :p.

yeah, planning already... :D 2yr later.. kinda of regret buying another compact cam...

Status
Not open for further replies.