My favorite gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber

Jan 31, 2006
Fav_Dancer_1.jpg

cyber how u post process yr pics?
can share yr workflow..I had seen yr pics that day and it supposed to be quite sharp

eow said:
cyber how u post process yr pics?
can share yr workflow..I had seen yr pics that day and it supposed to be quite sharp

how come i feel that u like 'not trying to be nice' about his workflow...

anyway, i think its rather soft... and he had used the wrong compression setting, see the background... banding is very heavy there.

mmm didn't mean to be harsh or unfriendly..;)
i'm with him on that night and had seen his pics is sharp and clear
want to know how he process his pics .

Actually guys, did u all use Photoshop to alter anything?
Or did you all use flash on dat night, becos I did not use any flash! the image turn out soft.

Almost killed on 12 oct 2005 by Car sbf 8825d

Did u make a formal police report? The bugger should be suspended of his license, if not someone could get hurt becos of his reckless n uncarelessness.:angry:

Cyber said:
Actually guys, did u all use Photoshop to alter anything?
Or did you all use flash on dat night, becos I did not use any flash! the image turn out soft.
yes after resizing i always sharpen the pics before uploaded it to the net

cyber said:
Did u make a formal police report? The bugger should be suspended of his license, if not someone could get hurt becos of his reckless n uncarelessness.
no because i partly to be blame too:sweat: crossing at the edge of the junction when there a zebra crossing nearby
but then the driver never slow down too when he make the turn ;(

no la, flash won't make your image soft one. by right it should supply enough light on the subject and you should capture deeper details than not using any flash. i think when you resize and save as JPEG, the compression is to high.

Hey Cyber, did you delete your pics from the Gallery? How come no pics here? :confused:

sori guyz doing some adjuztment on the fotos....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.