My favorite fish


Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shev

Guest
its a ram
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by cheewee
The rest are Cardinal Tetras right? ;)

I love these tetras when fishkeeping was my hobby.
Yes. Cardinal... but not much left.. have to restock soon...

They are more tough than neon tetra...

No one here have same hobby as me?
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
36
Bedok
Visit site
All the small fish like chasing the big fish ;p
 

fusetrips

Member
Jan 17, 2002
345
0
16
Binbeto,

Do you have any informations regarding keeping prawns?:)
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by fusetrips
Binbeto,

Do you have any informations regarding keeping prawns?:)
Prawn?? What type of prawn? No actually...

But I guess they need basically same condition as fishes... If you wanna keepprawn with fishes, beware of those " agressive fish" that will chase a prawn... and provide plants for prawn as cover.

Hope this helps.
 

fusetrips

Member
Jan 17, 2002
345
0
16
I am more interested in prawn keeping actually but no lobang here leh. I also dunno what prawn eat. Any idea? Any lobang?
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by fusetrips
I am more interested in prawn keeping actually but no lobang here leh. I also dunno what prawn eat. Any idea? Any lobang?
Praw eat a lot of thing... can feel it with cut-up animal or fish meat ..

They will also eat those pallet food.. but must sinking type...

For your info, Those keeping planted tank buy certain species of prawn to combact aglae.
 

fusetrips

Member
Jan 17, 2002
345
0
16
Originally posted by binbeto
Praw eat a lot of thing... can feel it with cut-up animal or fish meat ..

They will also eat those pallet food.. but must sinking type...

For your info, Those keeping planted tank buy certain species of prawn to combact aglae.
Can gimme me the contact? I would like to keep prawn.. hehehehe.. any type will do.;)
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by fusetrips


Can gimme me the contact? I would like to keep prawn.. hehehehe.. any type will do.;)
Wat contact? Do you mean wher to get them or ...???

Where do you stay? If east I know a few shops..
 

fusetrips

Member
Jan 17, 2002
345
0
16
Originally posted by binbeto


Wat contact? Do you mean wher to get them or ...???

Where do you stay? If east I know a few shops..
Hey binbeto, do you know anything about crayfish? Alamak... most of the shop sold out leh... :(
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by fusetrips


Hey binbeto, do you know anything about crayfish? Alamak... most of the shop sold out leh... :(
Dun know much.. Dun really like them as they will attack fish.. :)

There is a big shop in Shun Li complex at Ajunid...Aqua Mart... can go there to have a look if you live nearby.


Edit:
They moved to :
Aqua Mart
Address : 122 Paya Lebar Road S(409010)
Tel : 7412022
 

fusetrips

Member
Jan 17, 2002
345
0
16
Thank you for the info.:)
 

sbs99

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,025
0
36
Singapore
www.instagram.com
Try the aquarium at Parklane....i think i even saw piranhas there on my way to cs there. :D

They got quite bit of exotic fishes...plus lobster like prawns.
:D
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,626
32
48
Melbourne
binbeto - this is OT, but i really like your planted aquarium. Care to share how you setup and maintain the plants?

I plan to get a planted aquarium soon, so your info will be much appreciated.
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
45
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
Originally posted by Darren
binbeto - this is OT, but i really like your planted aquarium. Care to share how you setup and maintain the plants?

I plan to get a planted aquarium soon, so your info will be much appreciated.
Err... What do you mean share?

I will try to help whenever I can but this is not the forum to do it lah...

If you are interested, can go to http://www.aquarealms.com

A few good link to get you started on planted tank will be

www.thekib.com
www.dupla.com
www.tropica.com

A guru with this planted tank is Mr Takashi Amano. He setup his tank mainly for photography..

You can look at his book and you will be blown away.. :)

Got my inspirations from him and others following his style..

Anything, can pm me.. :)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.