My failed attempt at HDR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my takes

Building1.jpg

Dude, seems like not enough details in the sky for this one. Was like trying to squeeze water out of a stone for the few clouds.

WarMemorial2.jpg

Hi guys, thanks alot for the advice. I've tried several times.

This is one of my recent attempts. I realise that the pictures aren't sharp, even though the 3 shots are shot with a tripod. Anyone can tell me why is that so? An example is below.

good question!!!!

even with tripod, movement can still be caused by 1) you pressing the shutter release manually 2) movement of mirror inside the camera

so, to counter act..

use self timer, remote/shutter release cable and use the 'mirror lock up' function in yr camera setting.

with these, I guarantee pin sharp photo every time!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

good question!!!!

even with tripod, movement can still be caused by 1) you pressing the shutter release manually 2) movement of mirror inside the camera

so, to counter act..

use self timer, remote/shutter release cable and use the 'mirror lock up' function in yr camera setting.

with these, I guarantee pin sharp photo every time!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yup, I did use the self timer. I'll try the mirror lock up for my next try. Thanks for the tip!

The halo on top like not so nice...

Was using one of his halo image ;) ... if I had the original image the result will be better.

Of course not! Wow that looks superb as compared to mine! Care to share how you did it? Thanks!

Tks TS, I created 3 different exposure (-2, 0, +2) using photoshop and Photomatix for the HDR. :)

Here's another same pic I had and created using Photomatix.

HDR005_20090801.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.