my dry cabinet died!!!pls advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiolabmaster

Mar 15, 2004
Tampines SG
when on the electric,the temperature shoot up to 90% within an hour even when i adjust to L!
Check the fuse ,its hot.
Replace the fuse but still the same
Open up the internal to check,but everthing look and smell ok,no burning smell.
The hot ortion also the pc of metal hidden in the small white balls.
Is the ball spoilt?where can i get a replace ment?
Just no money to spend on another dry box.this box had been with me for 6 years.......can't part with it.check with the manufacturer but parts no more in production.
pls advice.

i hope your priority has been to place your equipment in a dry box for the time being while you get this sorted out... thats the best advice i can give you cos i'm no dry cab expert and mine is still running. at least that's my contingency plan. old dry boxes and silica gel on standby. best of luck.

Well i know someone who can help you.....try Singapore casket. They can give it a good funeral. ;)

Just kidding, dry boxes now not that ex. Try Carrefour.

Please do not post irrelevant topics under Feedback forum. Thats the forum to be used only for feedback and suggestions for Forum administrators.

I have moved this to Kopitiam. thanks!

studiolabmaster said:
when on the electric,the temperature shoot up to 90% within an hour even when i adjust to L!
Check the fuse ,its hot.
Replace the fuse but still the same
Open up the internal to check,but everthing look and smell ok,no burning smell.
The hot ortion also the pc of metal hidden in the small white balls.
Is the ball spoilt?where can i get a replace ment?
Just no money to spend on another dry box.this box had been with me for 6 years.......can't part with it.check with the manufacturer but parts no more in production.
pls advice.

If under the 5-year warranty period can bring in for repair. Otherwise, use as storage only, and buy another one lor...

Status
Not open for further replies.