My dog passed away....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
left this world yesterday. I think she suffered a lot before she died. I was so sad yesterday....kind of come to terms with it now already.

Created a memorial for her at my website...http://www.weekai.com

poor thing. Dun be sad, I'm sure your chihuahua will always remember you as a great photograhping owner.
Amens.

thanks...it was very hard to accept her death, too sudden. I even wanted to blame the vet at the heat of the moment, but it wasn't rational. Thanks for your consolations. Psychoboy, when I saw your doggy pics, it sort of reminded me of her too. :)

Guess I got to try to let it go, and tackle my upcoming exams first.

Originally posted by Tweek
thanks...it was very hard to accept her death, too sudden. I even wanted to blame the vet at the heat of the moment, but it wasn't rational. Thanks for your consolations. Psychoboy, when I saw your doggy pics, it sort of reminded me of her too. :)

Guess I got to try to let it go, and tackle my upcoming exams first.

Ohh... :cry: So sorry to hear that.. Hope you're feeliong better.. :)

So sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry to hear that...hope u come to terms with it and feel better.

Don't be sad anymore.
Your dog was fortunate to have found a loving & caring owner in you before she passed away. Many other dogs didn't get a 2nd chance.

At the same time, she is released from suffering.

We'll miss her.

:heart:

ya, my first dog passes away almost 10 years ago... and I still think of him..... his name was Ringo... what happened to your dog ? my was plagued by something in his mouth... partly due to old age as well.

Originally posted by Tweek
left this world yesterday. I think she suffered a lot before she died. I was so sad yesterday....kind of come to terms with it now already.

Created a memorial for her at my website...http://www.weekai.com

Dear Tweek,

I'm so sorry to hear that........don't be too hard on yourself....at least she doesn't have to suffer anymore.

My family and I were hear-broken :bheart: when our pet rabbit passed away a few years ago. :cry:

He was with us for 6 yrs; we brought him up from a baby bunny.

Until now, we still speak fondly of him.......though he's gone, our memories with him still stays. :)

Jayan

sorry to hear that. guess it was a bad time for me to sms u asking about the flash cable yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.