My D80 with message 'Job nr'

Status
Not open for further replies.

xichuan

Apr 12, 2008
Hi all Pros/experts,

Need your help, to clarify what happen to my D80, the Message 'Job nr' comes out whenever I took long exposure with aperture priority F22 & ISO 100. Please help?

Thanks in advance.:sweat:

Hi all Pros/experts,

Need your help, to clarify what happen to my D80, the Message 'Job nr' comes out whenever I took long exposure with aperture priority F22 & ISO 100. Please help?

Thanks in advance.:sweat:
JOB - NOISE reduction

you had it on, it will take as long as your exposure shot.

i.e. 5 second shot, 5 second more of Job NR

Scroll along the menu and find "long exp. NR". Disable it. :)

Hi all Pros/experts,

Why don't you read your manual? :sweat:

Anyway, like the others said..your camera is processing the data to remove noise :)

So is it mean that my cam is ok? all I need to do is off the long Ex. NR then it will not appear liao?

that's if you dont want Noise reduction. the question is why would you want it off for such a long exposure?

Because people here are inherently lazy and expect everything to be spoonfed to them.
a tragedy :cry:

So is it mean that my cam is ok? all I need to do is off the long Ex. NR then it will not appear liao?

nope, you may not wanna do that either... ;)

Last edited:
If you think your cam is not ok, then you change cam... :Devil:
Else pls try out on your own to see if is working or you can with the sales person who you get your cam from and ask for some tips or change if possible.

:D :D
well.. sometimes posting here will get faster response than reading manual.. coz CS got lot of lot of good people who willing to give fast help ;p or maybe during posting the post, manual is not on hand (at home or accidently left at office)... ;)

anyway.. ur D80 is working fine.. and can continue serve you..

:D :D
well.. sometimes posting here will get faster response than reading manual.. coz CS got lot of lot of good people who willing to give fast help ;p or maybe during posting the post, manual is not on hand (at home or accidently left at office)... ;)

Or sometimes, people are just lazy... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.