My contribution to the Lumix Movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotti

Jun 21, 2004
strawberry field
Inspired by LifeWorld..this is my contribution!!

10fc52f3.jpg

Taken in Shangri-La, Yunnan...using Lumix FZ10 :D

One more!

c38d9edc.jpg

Taken in Shangri-La...a restaurant in the hotel...with Lumix FZ10 :D

Hehe... :D , here are some pics taken from my FZ10 also. Hope the Admins & Mods would be able to setup a sub-forum for us soon.... :)

littlebird.jpg

common3.jpg

bird1.jpg

WOW :bigeyes: very very good pics.. sia liao lah how to post my.. wahahaha :bsmilie:

club_de_oldman said:
WOW :bigeyes: very very good pics.. sia liao lah how to post my.. wahahaha :bsmilie:

how you ask? JUST POST! :D

Hi all,

I have finally added part of the new series of photos that I took during my Perth business trip during July 2004 .

Been too busy with work, still not able to complete all the photos taken during the trip, but I guess this will be a good start, since there are some 40 photos in there...

Please feel free to browse, and comment if there is any. ;) :cool:

Newguy69

Good shots man. With compact cams with such performance... maybe i dun need to save for my D70 or 20D anymore.

digitalbuff said:
Newguy69

Good shots man. With compact cams with such performance... maybe i dun need to save for my D70 or 20D anymore.

Thanks man! FZ10 is a veri good cam for nature shootings. I'm currently planning to buy the len adapter and conversion lens, so can push this babe to the limit...hehe :D

Cheers

Newguy69 said:
Thanks man! FZ10 is a veri good cam for nature shootings. I'm currently planning to buy the len adapter and conversion lens, so can push this babe to the limit...hehe :D

Cheers

I am sure whether many will be interestd if u r willing to conduct MO for the lens adapter. :D

shutterfly said:
I am sure whether many will be interestd if u r willing to conduct MO for the lens adapter. :D

Aiming at the raynox adapter but currently out of stock, so now only can wait and wait and wait :cry:

Here my continue support and contribution: Birdies Caught During Weekend

Enjoy........ :D

Cheers

Excellent shots all :) :thumbsup:

Newguy69 said:
Aiming at the raynox adapter but currently out of stock, so now only can wait and wait and wait :cry:

How much is it and what is the difference between this and the recent MO?

xmen2003 said:
How much is it and what is the difference between this and the recent MO?

Hi xmen2003,

This raynox len adapter cost about 9.99 pounds x 3.115 = approx. S$31.12. My personal preference for this adapters over the others is mainly because raynox also offer quite a wide variety of conversion lens, from TC to macro. Check out their website and you will know what I mean. :)

http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/fz10/index.htm

Cheers

Caught this beetle a few days back in my bathroom.

upload_244433.jpg

Newguy69 said:
Hi xmen2003,

This raynox len adapter cost about 9.99 pounds x 3.115 = approx. S$31.12. My personal preference for this adapters over the others is mainly because raynox also offer quite a wide variety of conversion lens, from TC to macro. Check out their website and you will know what I mean. :)

http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/fz10/index.htm

Cheers

are you buying this in Singapore or through internet???

btw, your shots are very nice... :thumbsup:

vinzxman said:
are you buying this in Singapore or through internet???

btw, your shots are very nice... :thumbsup:

Hi vinzxman,

Thanks for the kind comment. Seems like we are among the last few FZ10 owners in this forum still do not have the len adapters :sweatsm: .

I tried to contact some of raynox dealers, seems like UK is the only raynox dealer doing overseas shipments, but currently they are out of stock for the FZ10 len adapters and no news from them yet.

So now, dunno whether to buy a raynox or others..... :confused:

Cheers

Newguy69 said:
Hi vinzxman,

Thanks for the kind comment. Seems like we are among the last few FZ10 owners in this forum still do not have the len adapters :sweatsm: .

I tried to contact some of raynox dealers, seems like UK is the only raynox dealer doing overseas shipments, but currently they are out of stock for the FZ10 len adapters and no news from them yet.

So now, dunno whether to buy a raynox or others..... :confused:

Cheers

thanks Newguys69.. hope to hear good news from you soon.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.