My contribution to the Lumix Movement!


Status
Not open for further replies.

dotti

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
294
0
0
36
strawberry field
#1
Inspired by LifeWorld..this is my contribution!!







Taken in Shangri-La, Yunnan...using Lumix FZ10 :D
 

dotti

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
294
0
0
36
strawberry field
#2
One more!






Taken in Shangri-La...a restaurant in the hotel...with Lumix FZ10 :D
 

Newguy69

New Member
Jun 25, 2004
1,822
0
0
Third rock from the Sun
#3
Hehe... :D , here are some pics taken from my FZ10 also. Hope the Admins & Mods would be able to setup a sub-forum for us soon.... :)





 

Sep 1, 2004
243
0
0
#6
WOW :bigeyes: very very good pics.. sia liao lah how to post my.. wahahaha :bsmilie:
 

JimDavis

Senior Member
Mar 15, 2004
2,730
0
0
53
Eunos
george.tan.singapore.fotopic.net
#8
Hi all,

I have finally added part of the new series of photos that I took during my Perth business trip during July 2004 .

Been too busy with work, still not able to complete all the photos taken during the trip, but I guess this will be a good start, since there are some 40 photos in there...

Please feel free to browse, and comment if there is any. ;) :cool:
 

Aug 18, 2004
772
0
0
www.pbase.com
#9
Newguy69

Good shots man. With compact cams with such performance... maybe i dun need to save for my D70 or 20D anymore.
 

Newguy69

New Member
Jun 25, 2004
1,822
0
0
Third rock from the Sun
#10
digitalbuff said:
Newguy69

Good shots man. With compact cams with such performance... maybe i dun need to save for my D70 or 20D anymore.
Thanks man! FZ10 is a veri good cam for nature shootings. I'm currently planning to buy the len adapter and conversion lens, so can push this babe to the limit...hehe :D

Cheers
 

shutterfly

New Member
Sep 9, 2002
452
0
0
Visit site
#11
Newguy69 said:
Thanks man! FZ10 is a veri good cam for nature shootings. I'm currently planning to buy the len adapter and conversion lens, so can push this babe to the limit...hehe :D

Cheers
I am sure whether many will be interestd if u r willing to conduct MO for the lens adapter. :D
 

Newguy69

New Member
Jun 25, 2004
1,822
0
0
Third rock from the Sun
#12
shutterfly said:
I am sure whether many will be interestd if u r willing to conduct MO for the lens adapter. :D
Aiming at the raynox adapter but currently out of stock, so now only can wait and wait and wait :cry:

Here my continue support and contribution: Birdies Caught During Weekend

Enjoy........ :D

Cheers
 

xmen2003

New Member
Mar 23, 2003
463
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
#14
Newguy69 said:
Aiming at the raynox adapter but currently out of stock, so now only can wait and wait and wait :cry:
How much is it and what is the difference between this and the recent MO?
 

Newguy69

New Member
Jun 25, 2004
1,822
0
0
Third rock from the Sun
#15
xmen2003 said:
How much is it and what is the difference between this and the recent MO?
Hi xmen2003,

This raynox len adapter cost about 9.99 pounds x 3.115 = approx. S$31.12. My personal preference for this adapters over the others is mainly because raynox also offer quite a wide variety of conversion lens, from TC to macro. Check out their website and you will know what I mean. :)

http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/fz10/index.htm

Cheers
 

vinzxman

New Member
Aug 4, 2004
84
0
0
#17
Newguy69 said:
Hi xmen2003,

This raynox len adapter cost about 9.99 pounds x 3.115 = approx. S$31.12. My personal preference for this adapters over the others is mainly because raynox also offer quite a wide variety of conversion lens, from TC to macro. Check out their website and you will know what I mean. :)

http://www.raynox.co.jp/english/digital/fz10/index.htm

Cheers
are you buying this in Singapore or through internet???

btw, your shots are very nice... :thumbsup:
 

Newguy69

New Member
Jun 25, 2004
1,822
0
0
Third rock from the Sun
#18
vinzxman said:
are you buying this in Singapore or through internet???

btw, your shots are very nice... :thumbsup:
Hi vinzxman,

Thanks for the kind comment. Seems like we are among the last few FZ10 owners in this forum still do not have the len adapters :sweatsm: .

I tried to contact some of raynox dealers, seems like UK is the only raynox dealer doing overseas shipments, but currently they are out of stock for the FZ10 len adapters and no news from them yet.

So now, dunno whether to buy a raynox or others..... :confused:

Cheers
 

vinzxman

New Member
Aug 4, 2004
84
0
0
#19
Newguy69 said:
Hi vinzxman,

Thanks for the kind comment. Seems like we are among the last few FZ10 owners in this forum still do not have the len adapters :sweatsm: .

I tried to contact some of raynox dealers, seems like UK is the only raynox dealer doing overseas shipments, but currently they are out of stock for the FZ10 len adapters and no news from them yet.

So now, dunno whether to buy a raynox or others..... :confused:

Cheers

thanks Newguys69.. hope to hear good news from you soon.. ;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom