My collection of flower shots at KK Hospital (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
These are some of my flower shots. I must admit that taking pictures of the flowers are much easier than taking insects. :)

aaf.jpg

aat.jpg

aau.jpg

As usual, comments certainly welcome. :)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
For the last image, for me I'd prefer the bee to be in focus although I'm aware it's no easy feat.

OT: How's your Seng Han doing?

Sorry, wrong picture was posted. :embrass:

Seng Han is still in Children ICU. The nurses have taken great care of him. For me, the past week have been filled with anxiety. A number of times, there were some issues like blood pressure low, oxygenation level low, blood count low, blood was acidic, fliud retention at both sides of the chest.

According to the surgeon, cardiologist and paediatricians, these things do happen when one was operated on, especially a major operation like this. I do not know if they are just comforting me or these things do happened. I really don't know.

Right now, I am on leave for 1/2 day afternoon for the past 1 week. I will go back to full time work when he goes back to Step Down Unit.

In case if you are wondering how come I can post this reply, I am in one of the 'parents' room where there is a bed, table, chairs, shower facilities and of course a telephone point. I brought along my company's notebook and voila, able to serve the net. The connection is between 14400bps to 26400bps (not too bad). The charges for the room is $45 per day. IMHO, I think it is really worth it.

Will update you at a later stage. Thank you for your concern, Adamgoi! It makes me feel very much better.

:) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.