My Chingay Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash

Deregistered
Jan 10, 2004
These are very nice snaps. Very energetic. I like these.

PS: DO I need to show pictures for the above comments? To prove my credibility? Guess not huh?

Cash

Deregistered
Jan 10, 2004
SniperD said:
very interesting style you have there... I like the very last one... :)

One of the better group of pictures seen here of late on CHingay. I think you have raised the bar.

best wishes.

Mar 28, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
Wah goodness. How you do that? Like slow-sync flash or something? I really did not learn to use my flash all these while I've been shooting. Is this like the shutter opens and flash fires just before it closes? Like it's also a slow shutter speed to begin with and you're like intensionally 'moving or panning' your subject?

Please correct me if I am wrong. I've never done this while shooting, just remember reading about something like that from somewhere. Really want to learn how to do this.

Feb 1, 2004
In the Heart of the city
To all those who have email me asking about my techniques and method. Here it goes.......

Yes, I used slow rear syn. 1/8 at f11 but that is of the least important..capturing those photos needs more than techniques. I've adopted a effortless effort, which means I never look for a photograph. The photograph finds me and says, "I'm here" and I say, " Yes I see you, I hear you."You have to see beyond seeing, which means when I goes to the chingay parade, the first things is not looking for anything. Just looking and trying to have as full an experience as possible. The point is to have a full experience, the photograph is just bonus.

Babyrudosky

H

hoiyean

well say, love your approach of shooting.

Y

yngaie

cool shots, i've necer seen such awesome works. love it

Vyanne

Feb 24, 2004
Hey, really awesome pictures....very vibrant and full of energy!! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom