My Cheongsam Series (event at Oct 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andre

Guyz,

My turn to display some of my picture taken during Cheongsam event on Oct 19. Thanks to Astin and the gank.

image-display

image-display

image-display

Comment are most welcome....

rgds,
Andre

andre said:
sorry...no photoshop done in this image...only resizing...

rgds,
Andre

then my compliments to the model for flawless, luminescent skin. nice shots andre.

GitS said:
then my compliments to the model for flawless, luminescent skin. nice shots andre.

Hi Gits,

Can you see all the 5 images ? coz Astin is telling me that he cannot see the image properly.

for the images in this thread, I used Neat Image to help me to reduce the noise that created during sanning process from my negative to digital image. This also allow me to create more soft and clean image as its result.

rgds,
Andre

"This image cannot be hosted for trial accounts"...

andre said:
Hi Gits,

Can you see all the 5 images ? coz Astin is telling me that he cannot see the image properly.

for the images in this thread, I used Neat Image to help me to reduce the noise that created during sanning process from my negative to digital image. This also allow me to create more soft and clean image as its result.

rgds,
Andre

yes, i can see all 5 images.
how does neatimage compare to Neat Image?

GitS said:
yes, i can see all 5 images.
how does neatimage compare to Neat Image?
You guys can see them cos they are already in your cache. I think most of us can't see them as Andre's account is a free one which does not allow hot linking to other websites.
neatimage and Neat Image is the same software.

wonder if i need new glasses or something, but the face seems a little out of focus? or as if some blurring effect has been done.

no idea...prob time to visit the optician.

Newman said:
You guys can see them cos they are already in your cache. I think most of us can't see them as Andre's account is a free one which does not allow hot linking to other websites.
neatimage and Neat Image is the same software.

sorry, i meant the differene between neat image and vuescan....

Status
Not open for further replies.