My Cheap Shots.... with my wide-monster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
jasmine said:
Cannot see your pics leh

??? couldn't b.... upload on My Photo with my yahoo account and make it public.
What error do you see? :embrass:

slacker said:
??? couldn't b.... upload on My Photo with my yahoo account and make it public.
What error do you see? :embrass:
I can see it now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Did you do any correction in PS?

jasmine said:
I can see it now. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Did you do any correction in PS?

nope ... everything is as i took ... only resize to smaller. Comments?

Quite well-taken! Did you use "M" for the dark shots in the temple with the candle lights? Did you use tripod or something that was there to support your camera?

garvinchow said:
Quite well-taken! Did you use "M" for the dark shots in the temple with the candle lights? Did you use tripod or something that was there to support your camera?

As i can recall, i only use S and P mode that night. Didn't really take lots of shots cos crowded and smoky. No tripod for all the shots that night. Hand was damn shaky due to half-filled tummy. ;p

For once, I need not back up against a wall when I took family photos...ha ha ha.....for once, I can show them how clear the photos are, almost immediately! For once, I do not appear in any CNY photos ,.....ha ha ha ha ha ha...

kelster said:
Nice...having a wider cam really works wonders huh?...heh

Checkout my newly uploaded ablum "Kelong". The few pictures i took using wide-conversion len WCON-07C. Cover everything i want to cover.... maybe more ... have still yet to learn how to "compose" my picture well.... :embrass:

garvinchow said:
Where? Can't find it in your yahoo photo album leh.....

Up and running ... :p ... didn't set it to public just now... :embrass:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bigeyes:
wide angle...!! Power!! :bsmilie:
like the chinatown and temple album most...!well taken..!

did you use anything else like tripod or flash for the night shots??

SuRfTeC said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bigeyes:
wide angle...!! Power!! :bsmilie:
like the chinatown and temple album most...!well taken..!

did you use anything else like tripod or flash for the night shots??

Thanks for your comments! :embrass:
Never use any tripod. Bare hands that night as i foresee a jam-packed crowd everywhere i go. Anyway, have no tripod yet. Looking for a monopod instead for easy transporting. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.