My Brunei Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

xotic

Oct 5, 2005
Hi, just wanna share some shots of Brunei.

#1 - A mosque in Bandar Seri Begawan (capital)
008.jpg

#2 - Water village. People travel around the village by boats
044.jpg

#3 - Kampong by a river
269.jpg

#4 - Croc lurks
244.jpg

#5 - Oil-rich country
495.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the photos...

Thanks. More photos...

#6 - Brunei flag
593.jpg

#7 - Biggest shopping complex in Bandar Seri Begawan. It is Yayasan (not sure about the spelling)
040.jpg

#8 - Sunset
503.jpg

#9 - A memorial to celebrate the discovery of first oil-well
505.jpg

#10 - A cinema in Seria, not in operation though
506.jpg

Enjoy...

Interesting.. But what is there to do in Brunei? I heard its a boring place..

i would second that!!!

I guess it is a good place for retirement since almost everything is low-cost there. Imagine S$0.55/litre for petrol. :)

haha... been there during my ns days....

Hi Xotic

Nice photos you have there.

I recognised all the places in your photos except two, the kampong house and the crocodile. In fact I took quite a few shots of my daughter at the Billionth Barrel monument and at the beach when I was there during the CNY. I used to watch movies in the abandoned cinema in your picture which was many years back...ha...ha...

Leong

namska said:
haha... been there during my ns days....

Heh, me too, was there think about a decade ago. It wasn't that well developed yet.

Leongfm said:
Hi Xotic

Nice photos you have there.

I recognised all the places in your photos except two, the kampong house and the crocodile. In fact I took quite a few shots of my daughter at the Billionth Barrel monument and at the beach when I was there during the CNY. I used to watch movies in the abandoned cinema in your picture which was many years back...ha...ha...

Leong

Thanks. Woah, mr leong, seems like you frequent there. The kampong and croc was near a friend's house, that may explain why you don't recognise the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.