my bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
hei guys, no play play now... :nono:

i actually got a real invitation from ISP..my photo has entered the semi final national photography contest and the silver bowl is to reward me... My photo will be publised also...in their photography anathomy "Endless journey"

just to share..... ;)

zekai said:

Haha..a scam!
There are sure to be many 'Tua-Kang' people here who like to 'action action' only..haha!
I once also come across a friend whom he boosted that he owned a Nikon F5 and he also say that he sell his pictures to overseas and also show me his 'fake' international PRESS pass (I can see it is a fake..looks damn fake man!)
And then later I found out that he is using a F90x only...he don't even know how to operate my other friend's F5 (I wanna test him).
Maybe by doing some 'Tua-Kanging' act will enhance their ego to take better pictures!! :blah:
Motto of the day : - Once a 'TUA-KANG', always a 'TUA-KANG'!!!

XXX Boy said:
I once also come across a friend whom he boosted that he owned a Nikon F5 and he also say that he sell his pictures to overseas and also show me his 'fake' international PRESS pass (I can see it is a fake..looks damn fake man!)

Wouldn't a "fake" International Press Pass have to look fake for it to be fake?

mine is the best
here

Same pattern as this one
by the way, who knows what is that music played in the background?

Drudkh said:
Same pattern as this one
by the way, who knows what is that music played in the background?

Guess the music in the background made quite an impact on the introduction and overall ....

Status
Not open for further replies.