My boss is a bas**** thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookie

Aug 19, 2003
Sunnypore
Visit site
basket need some venue to vent my frustration...

happen a few times already, boss say he sent me documents (when in reality he didn't) then come over 1-2 days later ask me whether i have updated them. when i tell him he didn't send anything over, knn become my fault also "how come you didn't tell me i didn't send over?" smlj macham i supposed to know he's supposed to send is it?

whenever need to ask for quotation or stuff, expect me to get the price immediately. come on man..i email or call the OEMs they also need time to prepare and give quotation right? but no...lim peh's fault again

just a few cocked up moments working under my boss...

bosses are like diapers. always full of **** and on your backside.

i also got things to 'complain'...

but i cant...

:(

So boss posts photos in CS must also give excellent comments? :bsmilie:

no wonder i see so many :thumbsup:, nice comments lately :bsmilie:

From a different perspective:

If it's your job responsibilities to tell your boss to send you stuff, then, well, you're in the wrong.

From a different perspective:

If it's your job responsibilities to tell your boss to send you stuff, then, well, you're in the wrong.

:confused:
Like tat say until u win liao.

I oso got alot of stuff to complain.

:confused:
Like tat say until u win liao.

I oso got alot of stuff to complain.

Always must look from another perspective. Else, there's really no reason for the boss to act in that way. If there's no reason, the boss is just a nut case.

:bsmilie:

My last 3 jobs were all lady bosses... very jia lat also......Better not say, otherwise people will accuse me for being sexist. But, all 3 are the same "pattern"...

That's life !!!!!

happen a few times already, boss say he sent me documents (when in reality he didn't) then come over 1-2 days later ask me whether i have updated them. when i tell him he didn't send anything over, knn become my fault also "how come you didn't tell me i didn't send over?" smlj macham i supposed to know he's supposed to send is it?

whenever need to ask for quotation or stuff, expect me to get the price immediately. come on man..i email or call the OEMs they also need time to prepare and give quotation right? but no...lim peh's fault again

haha....i have experienced that before too.... Another case is that last time my boss asked me to help him process something...But i have aready told him that i am SUPER busy and might not have the time to do for him now...ask him to task someone if it is really that impt, but he say "nvm take ur time....no hurry" and he left for the toilet.

10 mins later...

he come back ask me have i completed it aready? I told him its like 10 mins only.

"Hey, i tell u to take ur time doesnt mean to take ur OWN SWEET TIME leh! I wan it to be done IMMEDIATELY!"

Same thing that happened when I was working at Sim Lim Sq...
Relax and forget about it. It's Friday. ^_^

It's painful to working under this kind of boss because most of the time, they will be in that management position for a very long time.

It's painful to working under this kind of boss because most of the time, they will be in that management position for a very long time.

Yup, depends on how you see him/her lor. Everyone has many sides. Some people are unreasonable at work, but after work they become normal. :bsmilie: My ex-boss always drove us home after we closed shop at 10pm. Then on my birthday he gave me a solid PC set.

Status
Not open for further replies.