My best picture from the SFF 2004 - HK presentation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
Group.jpg

AdamGoi said:

Wow, what happened to the rest? You guys look like going to play football more than photographing leh :p (joking)

AdamGoi said:
The rest just cannot make it ... so this is effectively the 'best' of the lot ... :bsmilie:

THats a good one :)

hehehe

well, i think most important is to have lots of fun...and any good pics captured are just additional bonuses...if you didn't get any fireworks shots....no problem...there're 2 more chances to shoot shoot shoot... :bsmilie:

rncw said:
hehehe

well, i think most important is to have lots of fun...and any good pics captured are just additional bonuses...if you didn't get any fireworks shots....no problem...there're 2 more chances to shoot shoot shoot... :bsmilie:

You're right Richard ... we did have a great time interacting with one another! For me, I'm just glad that I got the chance to get out of the house and spend some time with my much neglected interest! :D

er.Adam..where that indented fireworks that supposed to be added to the background? :blah: :bsmilie:

hey ..... where r the 2 carz ..... ?? ......

:bsmilie:

:D

FOOXX said:
hey ..... where r the 2 carz ..... ?? ......

:bsmilie:

:D

Indented coupe and convertible but then came out wrong car and wrong timing
hahahahah

apparantly SFF Organisers feel that Singapore Fireworks Festival is only about shooting explosives up the sky..wad to do..

:bsmilie HAHA... initially thought the guys are from the hong kong team
crew... :sweatsm:

btw i was at that location also... the view there is shiok.. like exploding in front of u.. especially the last part when there's a continuous burst..
but fairly disappointed after the fireworks ended the traffic was chaos! angry eh.. :angry: took about an hour to exit into ECp...next week walk inside faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.