My best picture from the SFF 2004 - HK presentation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
AdamGoi said:

Wow, what happened to the rest? You guys look like going to play football more than photographing leh :p (joking)

bigfatfish

Jan 13, 2004
AdamGoi said:
The rest just cannot make it ... so this is effectively the 'best' of the lot ... :bsmilie:
THats a good one :)

rncw

Oct 26, 2002
Singapore / Japan / China
hehehe

well, i think most important is to have lots of fun...and any good pics captured are just additional bonuses...if you didn't get any fireworks shots....no problem...there're 2 more chances to shoot shoot shoot... :bsmilie:

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
rncw said:
hehehe

well, i think most important is to have lots of fun...and any good pics captured are just additional bonuses...if you didn't get any fireworks shots....no problem...there're 2 more chances to shoot shoot shoot... :bsmilie:
You're right Richard ... we did have a great time interacting with one another! For me, I'm just glad that I got the chance to get out of the house and spend some time with my much neglected interest! :D

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
er.Adam..where that indented fireworks that supposed to be added to the background? :blah: :bsmilie:

FOOXX

Sep 7, 2002
Visit site
hey ..... where r the 2 carz ..... ?? ......

:bsmilie:

:D

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
FOOXX said:
hey ..... where r the 2 carz ..... ?? ......

:bsmilie:

:D

Indented coupe and convertible but then came out wrong car and wrong timing
hahahahah

djchris

Jul 21, 2002
www.confusedillusions.com
apparantly SFF Organisers feel that Singapore Fireworks Festival is only about shooting explosives up the sky..wad to do..

:bsmilie HAHA... initially thought the guys are from the hong kong team
crew... :sweatsm:

btw i was at that location also... the view there is shiok.. like exploding in front of u.. especially the last part when there's a continuous burst..
but fairly disappointed after the fireworks ended the traffic was chaos! angry eh.. :angry: took about an hour to exit into ECp...next week walk inside faster...

Status
Not open for further replies.