My Amatuerish Wedding Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you're a wide angle lover. :)

Love the church, even if I am half blind I can recognise this church.

Spent 10 years of my life in the school besides it. And also spent alot of time copying others homework behind the church.....and hiding in there from teachers hunting us!

There's a nice spiral staircase in there.....did you get any pics there??

Love the wide-angled shot with the church and car in the background!

oh yes. u deft love wide angles.
But dun forget, wide angles give distorted feel. esp how u place the bride. if im the bride i will cry sia.. cos i look so fat in the first few pics
:)

main importance is the bride... they are the biggest in term of status.. so dun make them look ugly. :)

RuthBaby said:
oh yes. u deft love wide angles.
But dun forget, wide angles give distorted feel. esp how u place the bride. if im the bride i will cry sia.. cos i look so fat in the first few pics
:)

main importance is the bride... they are the biggest in term of status.. so dun make them look ugly. :)

especially photo E.

Remember, you can always request the driver to reposition the bridal car the way you want for the shot. If you ask nicely, they know what to do(direct translation in Hokkien).

How to shoot the couple, church, car in the same frame if it's not WA and you do 100mm or so to keep the perspective of the bride good? :dunno: Even if you have the space, the couple will be too small.

Sometimes, have to make do lar. Of coz gotta just lightly pepper the WA, but i personally don't think it's one too many.

you have used WA to good effect. I like the way you made the couple feel comfy (like walking on the parapat), while u snap away.

Some of the telephoto shots are too tight. Especially the full body ones. Maybe use a shorter lens and leave abit of room around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.