My Abstract Photos..

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i visited your gallery, the thumbnail shots simply blew me away. I was thinking to myself, "These are excellent abstract shots!"

However, once full blown, the magic seem to have gone away.

Some images are either over sharpened or too noisy. Composition wise, they're ok, cept for some washed out and faded shots which greatly loses the appeal.

But the SPIRAL and ROOF shots are great.

Possibly the cleanest and nicest among all.

nice shots.. esp the tomatoes one.. care to share how you did that?

Hey, great pics! love the look of the water shot. Where was the pic of the train station taken? In Singapore? are you from Philippines???

what kind of lighting did u use for the indoor shots?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 3 thumbs up for you pal!

Originally posted by swimcraze
Where was the pic of the train station taken? In Singapore?

I thought the train station looks familiar... very London-like to me. ;)

The spiral really spins me around. Great abstract!

You may want to consider resizing your files as they seem to take rather long to load....

Nice perspective of the airport in Shanghai - didn't think of that :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I am based in the Philippines but the train station shot was taken in London. Good guess jasphotography.

The tomatoes shot was done in broad daylight, with two white boards on the bottom and behind the camera.

I manually focussed my G2 and right as I dropped the tomatoes, I took the shot.

Was looking for the 'water trail effect'

Also, Giantnookie, Im a sucker for over sharpened images. Well, in abstract photography at least. I added all the noise intentionally.

Somewhere in my gallery, you can find an unsharpened color image of the train station shot. :D

If you guys have time, please check out my other galleries as well, especially the favorites one.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.