My 1st week experience with FZ3

Status
Not open for further replies.

chianchiek

Jan 6, 2005
This is the first camera which I bought for myself, hehe...

P1000279.jpg

P1000282.jpg

P1000342.jpg

P1000415.jpg

... when thing goes haywire... but quite nice, i think...
P1000416.jpg

P1000707.jpg

another angle
P1000731.jpg

overexposed
P1000734.jpg

6x zoom
P1000745.jpg

12x zoom
P1000757.jpg

lighting is low to show the detail of the center guy...

wanted to shoot a clock tower, but hand shaky...
P1000767.jpg

the end
P1000795.jpg

The suntec water fountain is nice with the light. You moved ur cam while shooting that on the second suntec fountain?

The Overexposed look like some effect on the cloud. :p

The clock look artistic to me though your hand is shaky.

Seem like you are doing a story huh.

Sharp and very nice. You dun use all on tripod, dun you? :thumbsup:

hundreds of shots were taken, and only these few are so called acceptable. digicam is really convenient, with the auto bracket function, the user won't have to worry about the exposure anymore... and because we are not using precious and limited film anymore, we can keep shooting and store it into the massive memory storage~

the stabilizer isn't really helpful sometime, especially during the night... so far, quite like my fz3, i think i'm going to get a tripod and some filters(polarizer) to try. low budget type, is there any recommendation?

no tripod at all, but for some shots, especially night shots, i either rested the camera on something else or hold it sticking onto something solid, if not, ... i guess my hands were too shaky...

Welcome to the Lumix world!

Really feel happy for you to find your love long one.

Please roam around more, take more photos, and share with the Lumixers here.

Perhaps you would want to join the CHina Town light up fun on coming weekend? ;)

I like the first shot of the Merlion. Do you have some kind of starbust filter or is it a usual thing for the FZ3 to capture artificial lights in a starburst fashion?

Phuazster said:
I like the first shot of the Merlion. Do you have some kind of starbust filter or is it a usual thing for the FZ3 to capture artificial lights in a starburst fashion?

Try closing your eyes smaller when looking at lamp light. Tada, you see star...
Set Aperture to smaller than f/5.6. Tada, your night shot got star.........

Status
Not open for further replies.