My 1st shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocs

Apr 30, 2007
Singapore
My 1st shot using D80. :)

ND80test.JPG

i would say move in nearer, and i believe u wanted to have the tiger balm as the main object. Taking it from an angle maybe the right or left side would bring out a more 3D effect... Could place the box containing the balm at the background, with nice DOF it would be a great pic.

i would say move in nearer, and i believe u wanted to have the tiger balm as the main object. Taking it from an angle maybe the right or left side would bring out a more 3D effect... Could place the box containing the balm at the background, with nice DOF it would be a great pic.

tks :) will take note of it :)

Agree with nigel84.. should have moved in closer and lower. Shooting frm a lower angle gives a different feel :) try to avoid flat shot lor... find a gd backgrnd to add more colors ;)

Agree with nigel84.. should have moved in closer and lower. Shooting frm a lower angle gives a different feel :) try to avoid flat shot lor... find a gd backgrnd to add more colors ;)

Noted :)

Not attractive and very little attention to detail and hardly any thought to how to bring out the form of the balm.

tks for your feedback.. will try to improve on this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.