my 1st few shot wif my fz50

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattybearz

Nov 30, 2006
hi bro/sis. this is one of few pics i took. why it is not sharp? and the second pics the tanks are moving. look very blur also. wat is wrong wif mi?

P1000173-1.jpg

P1000201.jpg

Looks like your focus is on the wrong thing.. What sort of focus did you use?

Shouldn't be handshake either, doesn't look like motion blur.

:think: could be due to wrong handholding technique.

i'm very new to image capturing. will like to learn more. i use auto as i dun know how to play wif A and S mode.

ah, did you turn on the image stabilisation
fool around more with your camera to get the best out of it

after a while you'd find out that M mode is way better than Auto, you get to control what the camera takes, etc

1/250s shutter speed, unlikely to be handshake leh, explorerz bro.. =D

check your focus switch, auto-forcus? i think for a start, use auto and custom setting first, then when all your techni are there like holding, use manual.

did u use the VF or LCD to take photo? there is a photographer who took using the LCD, which led to blur pix too

ah, did you turn on the image stabilisation
fool around more with your camera to get the best out of it

after a while you'd find out that M mode is way better than Auto, you get to control what the camera takes, etc

1/250s shutter speed, unlikely to be handshake leh, explorerz bro.. =D
oopz i mean the first one.
the 2nd could be due to bad panning technique. he said the tank was moving, so i guess he is trying to capture it and unknowingly did some panning, but a bad one since the tank ain't sharp as well.

check your focus switch, auto-forcus? i think for a start, use auto and custom setting first, then when all your techni are there like holding, use manual.

did u use the VF or LCD to take photo? there is a photographer who took using the LCD, which led to blur pix too
LCD or not i guess it all boils down on how you hold your camera.

I took this shot using LCD with hand straight out to get as much reach as i can. :)

hey i use an FZ20 so i'm not sure if it's roughly the same. But on some occasions when i shoot i forget to switch it back from manual focus to auto focus. Perhaps you should check it out :)

the 2nd could be due to bad panning technique. he said the tank was moving, so i guess he is trying to capture it and unknowingly did some panning, but a bad one since the tank ain't sharp as well.

LCD or not i guess it all boils down on how you hold your camera.

I took this shot using LCD with hand straight out to get as much reach as i can. :)
i also got mention holding technics mah

hey i use an FZ20 so i'm not sure if it's roughly the same. But on some occasions when i shoot i forget to switch it back from manual focus to auto focus. Perhaps you should check it out :)

hehe, is not that
the focal length in both shots are different

yeah, highly likely that one, 1/60 second shutter exposure, hehe

second one is damn weird, heh =/

I used to have situations where even at 1/200 or 250, I will get blurred photos at the tele end.

Think it is could be the way a person hold the camera, his/her poses etc.

thanks everyone for ur kind support, guide and help. its all those focus lenght, shutter speed and aperture i dun really know how to mix/play ard. well, is there any standard i muz follow? out of 30 pics, only those closed up is slightly better... ie....
P1000143.jpg

P1000144.jpg

thanks everyone for ur kind support, guide and help. its all those focus lenght, shutter speed and aperture i dun really know how to mix/play ard. well, is there any standard i muz follow? out of 30 pics, only those closed up is slightly better... ie....
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/tattybearz/P1000143.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/tattybearz/P1000144.jpg
were you doing panning(moving your camera trying to frame the tank while its moving) for your first 2 shots? if so, most probably is like what i said, could poor panning techniques.

were you doing panning(moving your camera trying to frame the tank while its moving) for your first 2 shots? if so, most probably is like what i said, could poor panning techniques.

no wait

are you in macro mode

is there a little flower appearing on your screen, i don't know about panasonic, haven't used it before

but h2 is default macro shooting or something, i think

no wait

are you in macro mode

is there a little flower appearing on your screen, i don't know about panasonic, haven't used it before

but h2 is default macro shooting or something, i think
erm, don think macro mode will affect, it basically just let the camera focus nearer and slower.

Woo saw yr tamiya tank that remind me of my childhood :cry: Stiil have my M113 M60 tanks and many figure not yet fix >some half way it amost 25 years with me come with boxes and manual interesteD to BUY?????:bsmilie:Sorry off topic

really?

when my one is turned on, sometimes cannot focus properly. =D
:think: not very sure as i don have my lumix now, but i think it doesn't affects as iirc sometimes i forgot to change back to normal mode and im still able to get pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.