My 1st DSLR

flitstoned

Mar 15, 2008
My 1st DSLR but I have no idea why it is not working :)

FirstDSLR.jpg

Is this a caption for your picture....showing the lady's straddling a DSLR without a lens ?

I believe you mean she slings a DSLR on her shoulder...though I'm sure a lot of guys would love to see her actually straddling a DSLR :bsmilie:
This thread is very likely to be moved ;p
Is this a caption for your picture....showing the lady's straddling a DSLR without a lens ?

V0857. Yes she was trying to take pictures without a lens.many people buy a DSLR just thinking that they take better pictures.

Hi Norman, She was having too much fun. I did not want to burst her bubble.

V0857. Yes she was trying to take pictures without a lens.many people buy a DSLR just thinking that they take better pictures.

Are you serious?:eek:

FirstDSLR.jpg

I think just like the handbag, the camera is just a fashion statement.:bigeyes:

The lens may have been "pick-pocketed" without her being aware of :)

Errr without the context we shouldn't jump to conclusions? For all we know she might have been changing lens and something came up

Errr without the context we shouldn't jump to conclusions? For all we know she might have been changing lens and something came up

No lah, buy DSLR already no money buy lens, so just sling on shoulder and pretend mah. Can look rich.

yeah, like putting on her hat ;p

FirstDSLR.jpg

Hi Norman, She was having too much fun. I did not want to burst her bubble.

this is not a rangefinder camera, it is not possible to see any thing thru the viewfinder or using live view without a lens

when you see a fellow photographer might need some help. don't you think you can help her?
so is it very difficult to tell her that, "hey Miss, sorry to bother you, is your camera lens drop off?"

maybe you don't have a change to tell her, maybe you are too shy to tell her, we can understand that.

maybe you don't think she can be a photographer, well, you can think that way if you like.
But showing a photo of her and posting judgemental comments online, don't you think you have gone too far?

catchlights' post has a sobering effect. My post is considered mean, if the lady is reading this I apologise.

@Catchlights. Its the reason I did not show the face, though I have one with it. As mentioned earlier she was having fun, pretending to click, so it may been on purpose, hence I did not interfere. V0857, doubt she would ever see the photo. Far away from Singapore. Apologies. Did not realize it is not ok to post some light-hearted comments or titles on this forum. Will avoid it in the future.

Last edited: