my 1st bird shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

y0ngcheng

Nov 24, 2003
新加坡
this is my 1st time posting bird photos and my 1st bird shoot too.
hope to improve next time round :)
*photos had been replaced with new processing* :D

368_6841.jpg

368_6853.jpg

368_6854.jpg

;)

i like all the shots, especially the first one. These birds are so tiny but you manage to get so close up. :thumbsup:

lemonlogix said:
i like all the shots, especially the first one. These birds are so tiny but you manage to get so close up. :thumbsup:

hehe thanks, but i believe today got alot of better clubsnappers get better and sharper pics of them. they got big mama len! me used 70-200, heavily cropped them.. :cry:

Wow.....

Where did you get these shots? I recently went to Bird Park and got the same kind of bird with the same flowers.

My shots not as close up as your? Did u crop heavily? Cos I can't get near to the bird as it will fly off and heavy cropping blur my image.

Your image is not that sharp maybe coz of cropping? but composition is nice!
:thumbsup:

icer said:
Wow.....

Where did you get these shots? I recently went to Bird Park and got the same kind of bird with the same flowers.

My shots not as close up as your? Did u crop heavily? Cos I can't get near to the bird as it will fly off and heavy cropping blur my image.

Your image is not that sharp maybe coz of cropping? but composition is nice!
:thumbsup:

hehe thank icer. i got these shots at SBG. went together with madcat's outing. i juz shot them and make sure they look acceptable on my lcd preview, went home and happily cropped them to make them look big hehe, thus caused the image to look soft, usmed them.. did helped a little bit.

like the first one...the flipping of the wings make the pic looks very dynamic.
what shutter speed did u use?

The first shot is particularly interesting with the motion induced, however, it is a pity that it is not properly processed. Perhaps you will like to try to apply more post-processing work on it like what you did for your last shot? I reckon it will be a lot better this way. Keep up the good work! :)

thanks for all the constructive comments!
noted avatar and madcat advises. photos had been replaced with new post-processing! :)

D2Hpeter said:
like the first one...the flipping of the wings make the pic looks very dynamic.
what shutter speed did u use?
1/125 :)

Hey y0ngcheng, for a first-timer, good efforts there! I like the 1st shot esp. Nice seeing u at the outing, hope u enjoyed shooting the sunbirds and do shoot more! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.