My 1,000th post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garion

Nov 26, 2002
West side of S'pore
Visit site
Finally, after more than a year in CS, I've reached this milestone. :vhappy: I know this isn't a significant thing, but this forum did broaden my knowledge and experience in photography, and also it was a great pleasure chatting and meeting in person some of the nice folks here. Here's to the next 1,000 posts! :cheers:

Cheers to all,

Garion

Yo Garion, I've also over hit the 2000 mark with crap/OT posting and sharing. :devil:

But nevertheless I've met very great folks here, and very pleased with their attitude to share and teach.

I just joined in as a newie here, look likes I got a long way to go man. Nevertheless, this forum has became my daily bread :lovegrin:

Garion said:
Finally, after more than a year in CS, I've reached this milestone. :vhappy: I know this isn't a significant thing, but this forum did broaden my knowledge and experience in photography, and also it was a great pleasure chatting and meeting in person some of the nice folks here. Here's to the next 1,000 posts! :cheers:

Cheers to all,

Garion

your post is very familiar...seen somewhere before....hmmm :think:

EDMW @ HWZ? :devil:

BTW, how does it feel having 1K posts? :devil: :blah:

rncw said:
your post is very familiar...seen somewhere before....hmmm :think:

EDMW @ HWZ? :devil:

BTW, how does it feel having 1K posts? :devil: :blah:
No lar hahaha...I think thats some other fella who post that... :blah:

Feels...great! Hhaha...finally hit 4-digits lol. :p

Harlequin said:
I thought it should your 1000th post on bird flu pics ?

Heh heh...
Maybe the next post lor... :blah:

Garion said:
No lar hahaha...I think thats some other fella who post that... :blah:

Feels...great! Hhaha...finally hit 4-digits lol. :p

Maybe the next post lor... :blah:

4 digits in terms of dollars and cents? or just eye candy? :blah: :devil: :blah:

rncw said:
4 digits in terms of dollars and cents? or just eye candy? :blah: :devil: :blah:
If 4 digits in dollars and cents u give me lar. ;p Anyways, tml morning going BG, interested?

Garion said:
If 4 digits in dollars and cents u give me lar. ;p Anyways, tml morning going BG, interested?

tml i go street shooting in chinatown...got no long lens to shoot tiny and active birdies

Status
Not open for further replies.