MWTS/Trade : EOS 1D MK II

Status
Not open for further replies.

melly

Jan 23, 2003
Visit site
Hi,

Giving up my equipment, but not giving up photography. Am going to do my masters, so might not have time to pursue commercial photography as much as I used to.

Still not sure whether I should give it up. But I need to guage what's the price people are willing to pay for my 1D MK II . shutter count < 12000 so far. It's in pristine condition. No scratches whatsoever.

Am willing to trade for a 10D, G5/G3, and a medium format camera with some top up. As I said, giving up equipment but not photography ;) so will still do weddings here and there.

Call me to discuss further @91173787.

Thanks!

:bigeyes: So fast selling?
I thought I'm suppose to be on your reserve list? :D
Too bad I don't have the $$ to buy... :bheart: :cry:

To everyone else, Melly is a great guy!
Never quite met any seller like him! :thumbsup:

Raymond Cheah said:

hehe thanks Raymond.. sigh... what to do... some sacrifices have got to be made lor.. still unsure of whether to sell it unless I can badger my parents to support my expensive hobby. Either that or get another sponsor.

btw guys, some of you have enquired about the camera. Want to be honest with you. If I do sell it, I wanna stick out for a high price because there's no more stock around, unless you're on a reserve list or you've blessed! So I guess this is more for those who don't mind paying a little more but can get the unit immediately. but it's still cheaper than what you can get at cP and AP.

I know this is bad, but these are my conditions. Hope you guys understand yah!

zekai said:
uncle tom is interested/

waweee.... for a moment i tot u interested :sweat: :bsmilie:

melly said:
Hi,

Giving up my equipment, but not giving up photography. Am going to do my masters, so might not have time to pursue commercial photography as much as I used to.

Still not sure whether I should give it up. But I need to guage what's the price people are willing to pay for my 1D MK II . shutter count < 12000 so far. It's in pristine condition. No scratches whatsoever.

Am willing to trade for a 10D, G5/G3, and a medium format camera with some top up. As I said, giving up equipment but not photography ;) so will still do weddings here and there.

Call me to discuss further @91173787.

Thanks!

Actually, there is no need to sell ur gear. I was doing my post when I first picked up my tool and everything works out fine. Just need to do some juggling, although I do admit that sometimes I could get carried away. Did I say I will be crossing the finishing line soon?

My 2 cents.

Raymond Cheah said:

Eh Raymond, itching for an upgrade from your 1D eh?

Thanks everyone for your interests and kind support.

Highest offer stands at $5.5k after doing a trade in with a 10D. It's really a good deal for me. Buyer needs it urgently and can't wait.

However, after a talk with my sponsors (aka parents ;) ), I managed to secure some small financing to continue my studies, and so no longer need to sell it off! :) I've sold off my other lenses which I don't use much, but hope to recover them after I'm done with my course in 18 months !! also will be doing some social work with my cam, so I guess it's justifiable yah.

Thanks to Jeffery and Bing who've been especially understanding. Same goes for the many others who've been very kind as well.. No thanks to those who've offered low prices for it.. (errrmm.. $4.5k for a 1 month old 1d MK II??? wow..) but it's allright i guess..

Thanks guys! Happy Shooting!

Melly, all the best for your masters!

:) :) :)

continue shooting! :)

Huh? Just one mth only and you are selling it off liao? Have you decided properly the time you purchase?
Anyway, best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.