MWTS : Lowepro Rover Plus AW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammox77

Feb 13, 2003
Singapore
www.henryfotography.com
Hi all,

As above, the reason for might want to sell becos i might get a smaller one cos its to huge for me as i don't need such a big bag hehehe. Anyway just let me know your offer, the RP is $130.00, condiction of the bag is in good shape its also about 1 year old got it from Cathay Photo. Please do contact me via email ammox77@yahoo.com.sg thanks.

Cheers to all,
Henry

Hi all,

So sorry i forgot to mention that it would be best if want to view the bag in Toa Payoh or at City Hall, also anyway current highest bid so far is still $120.

Cheers to all,
Henry

Hi all again,

Hehehe, i'll be meeting buyer tomorrow, i'll get back to all again if the rover plus aw is still on sale, thanks to all that show great interest.

Cheers to everyone,
Henry

Hi all,

Thanks to all that have shown great interest, the bag is now at the camera workshop, can view the bag from there, thanks.

Cheers to all,
Henry

upzzz for you Henry.

Sorry to have made you travelled all the way to town.

Hi all,

I've decided to withdraw my sale cos i suddenly feel like doing alot of hiking hehehe, thanks for all who have show great interest too.

Cheers too all,
Henry

For those who are interested. I bought mine from MS Color a week ago at $133 before GST. U can give it a try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.