Must have or Nice to have? Part 2

Must have or Nice to have? Part 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

Based on the last poll and feedbacks that did not have certain attributes.
I'm creating this poll with less measurable and intangibles. Again, pls pick 3. Don't pick all like a wishlist.

1) EQ (people skill)
2) Health
3) Monies
4) Passion
5) Drive (energy)
6) Driving license
7) Luck
8) Good talker (sales pitch)
9) Confidence
10) Innovation

Regarding to passion....

find out more from those mediacorps dropout wannabe artist...where have their passion gone to ?

sweet talking guy should be in the MLM biz. ( as nowadays clients are getting smarter
and more careful when making decision )

as from my experience during interview, there are clients ( which you might consider them rude, or straight forward ).. are these really your works or sombody else ? :bigeyes:
we want you to shoot personally and not send someone else ..:bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Last edited:
as from my experience during interview, there are clients ( which you might consider them rude, or straight forward ).. are these really your works or sombody else ? :bigeyes:

Oouch.......:cry:;(

If...want to work for someone else,

Skill comes first, second is Passion, and third comes Luck.

But, if starting a photo biz,

Obviously..$$ rank no.1, Skill take second place and Luck remain unchanged.

Well, that is for me, people always think differently.

i think there no 1-formula for everyone

different people succeed(or fail) based on different attributes

some succeed on being a good sales talker to make up for their lack of skills

while some others succeed because they have confidence as they know they are skillful

We always spoke about passion in photography and the photography business. Were you surprised that passion was slightly more than a third of polled? I thought passion is everything.
Luck, Money, were less than half. We need more luck and monies, but not in this poll.

Although it's not perfectly accurate as some jokers were ticking off like a wishlist, it should be an average indication. Anyway, I'm plesantly surprised with these numbers. Were you?

er...take it as a compliment! if i am the client, i saw your portfolio and i like what i saw, of course i want you to shoot for me. sending someone else after selling base on your portfolio would be like misrepresentation.

My top 3 is:

- EQ
- Drive
- Innovation

It really depends on at what stage of life you are in, eg what age, enviroment, do you still need to pull the bullock cart, etc...

number 2, 3 and 4 extremely important.

1 is nice to have

the rest is chaff.....