Must go places in Bangkok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurboiboi

Jan 8, 2003
Loyang
blurboiboi.instantlogic.com
Hi all.. will be flying to bangkok tomorrow for a short trip... any nice and die die must go places in Bangkok??... Do i need to take note of any thing in particular when i am there?... like cannot any o how touch kids' heads etc....

where will you be staying and how long.

go to hardwarezone's travel forum, there is a sticky on bkk.very useful in helping me.

There is a *s**m* at Bangkok airport currently. After you arrive and leave the airport compound, go outside, while u queue for taxi or airport bus to downtown, there will be 1 or 2 decent looking gentleman or lady, asking you for help (in Mandarin), it always involves money. To believe them or not, to give them money or not, it is up to you.

yes,i was almost taken in by 1 man who introduced himself as the hotel staff and he seem so as he know everything about us.
where we come from,when we leaving etc...
he ask if we going MBK and stupid question cause we are walking in that direction,he say the king go there today and all shopping centre will be close for half day.
i almost believe him until i remember someone in HWZ warn about this,so i just say "nevermind,i go find my friend there".
That's when he look scare and leave us alone,and the best part,MBK was as busy as usual.

So be careful there.

Status
Not open for further replies.