Musical Instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.

qING

Jan 3, 2006
I feel that there are too many colours, causing a bit of confusion :confused: I mean the photo is not pleasing to the eye. Maybe you would like to try to crop away the first 4 instruments. At the same time, cropped away some parts of the strings of the remaining instruments.

The repeating pattern is good. There is one black instrument that breaks the pattern, adding interest. Keep shooting!!! :)

Jan 10, 2008
Singapore
www.flickr.com
I feel that there are too many colours, causing a bit of confusion :confused: I mean the photo is not pleasing to the eye. Maybe you would like to try to crop away the first 4 instruments. At the same time, cropped away some parts of the strings of the remaining instruments.

The repeating pattern is good. There is one black instrument that breaks the pattern, adding interest. Keep shooting!!! :)
Thanks for your comments. :)

viewwing

Nov 6, 2006
North
The picture composition to me works ok... there's a evenly distributed pattern among the instrument... other than the one at the far right thats slight turned... could have made that one fronted too...

However, this picture could be improved if somehow its showing how this instrument is used... like maybe someone in the back ground using it (a blurred vision) instead of the black background.

I presume its something like a recorder type of instrument.:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom