SniperD

A compilation of my perspective from SSF 2004:

Mono01.jpg

Mono02.jpg

Mono03.jpg

Mono04.jpg

Mono05.jpg

*ongoing* :)

My friend .. do i see a journalistic style evolving here? Serious man .. i like what i see. :thumbsup: for u !

esp no. 3 - i like the mood and the captured moment here

and the last one - feeling man .... well captured. ( except for that distracting shadow a little too strong. )

well, i think the pics are not only well taken but befits the title as well.. :D

Jazer said:
My friend .. do i see a journalistic style evolving here? Serious man .. i like what i see. :thumbsup: for u !

esp no. 3 - i like the mood and the captured moment here

and the last one - feeling man .... well captured. ( except for that distracting shadow a little too strong. )

think it's a good idea to dodge it out? :)

SniperD said:
think it's a good idea to dodge it out? :)

I just find it distracting but it adds flavour to the image.Its up to you but i thing Leave it along. Let it be journalistic yeah?

Jazer said:
I just find it distracting but it adds flavour to the image.Its up to you but i thing Leave it along. Let it be journalistic yeah?

heh heh.. tried to dodge it.. not very good. so I'm letting it be... the big res looks better :) yoz, PM me your address in Aussieland. Will send you the pics I own ya as well as this series ;) heh heh

Ahhhhhhhhh i like your style~~ :lovegrin:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Good stuff! Pics well composed and reflects ur own style. Nice!

SniperD said:
Thanks Royston, I like your series in your gallery too :)

haha thanks! :) First time hear pple call me by name in CS. :embrass: Look forward to more works from u! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.