murder case of "huang na", any verdict?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
just come across my mind, what has happen to the murder case of huang na? was ah hao convicted of murder? where is he now, still lock up in singapore jail? how come there is no news? or is the police or media trying to cover up something?

We can only speculate here.... I think they dun have enough evident to prosecute him. Or for some reason unknown to the public... :dunno:

Don't let public scrutiny die..Saddest thing is that if no one even remembers the case..

i think the courts haven open the case ba... today they just opened up the maid kill employer case... still q-ing lar... :think:

jonlou said:
i think the courts haven open the case ba... today they just opened up the maid kill employer case... still q-ing lar... :think:
i remembered that the accused has been kept for assessment by our mental health professionals.

as long as there is no verdict, will ah hao be staying "changi hotel" for the rest of his life? i mean where is human right here? suspect = guilty?

Maybe we need some lawyers to explain this case?

There is a dead body, and there is a suspect.
But,
There is no witness.
There is no evidence. (murder weapon? finger prints? blood samples?)
They cannot find the murder motive.

Astin said:

But,
There is no witness.

and the dad and mum both darn suspicious :angry:

tao said:
and the dad and mum both darn suspicious :angry:

suspicious... mother got 2 name, 2 passport.
Can change name and came as accompy mother. :think:
Is our system got problem.
Unable to detect.

is she her real daughter? killing a little girl could make herself a millionaire... hmm.... im just speculating :bsmilie: these thoughts haf been in my mind since the day i heard of the news...

Astin said:

But,
There is no witness.

I am not a lawyer, but I think it is considered circumstantial evidence, that he knows where the body is.

something tells me that ah hao is not the actual murderer but assistant in packaging and delivery only.

and her body's been brought back to Far-away China...

anyway, let's just pray that Justice will be done on the people that caused her life.

God Bless.

this case will be very interesting, if ever it gets heard in court.

so many loopholes in Spore govt agency, like someone mentioned abt the mother got 2 passports, 2 names, etc. n how ah hao able to flee to Msia without his passport

n also the his lawyer got no access to him at the initial stage....

smell fishy

but somehow the case where our CJ sued some guy, found to be mentally unstable..also to be put in IMH .... how come this case so fast leh??

Yeowww said:
this case will be very interesting, if ever it gets heard in court.

so many loopholes in Spore govt agency, like someone mentioned abt the mother got 2 passports, 2 names, etc. n how ah hao able to flee to Msia without his passport

n also the his lawyer got no access to him at the initial stage....

smell fishy

but somehow the case where our CJ sued some guy, found to be mentally unstable..also to be put in IMH .... how come this case so fast leh??

b'coz b'coz..
is CJ mah...

and the suspect and the mother stayed in the same place and work at the same place as well - like too close for comfort liao. :bigeyes: :nono:

hwchoy said:
I am not a lawyer, but I think it is considered circumstantial evidence, that he knows where the body is.
I am not sure whether the police find any finger prints or blood samples. Circumstantial evidence may not be enough for prosecution, unless the suspect admits everything.

Curious case - no motive, but got suspect. Next possibility is that suspect might be of unsound mind, so sent to IMH.

U are right, in this case:
No witness
No evidence
No motive

How to prosecutive? Where are the lawyers? :think:

hmm... sometimes i feel the police here is very flexible. When my friend's head was smashed by a complete stranger with a heineken bottle and bleeding in mdm wongs lastime, i called police and they came and questioned the culprit and victim, and told the victim that they can't do much because the was only circumstantial evidence. I pointed out to the Investigation Officer the bottle that was broken on the floor of the club and he didn't even bother to pick it up. Best thing is they even waited till the club closed for the night before going in to have a look. They said the victim's friends cannot be witnesses but didn't even try to look for other witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.