multiple projectors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
hi,
if i m looking to run a slideshow of pictures and videos using a laptop but i wanna connect it to more than one projector. any ideas on what adaptor or cables i need?
thanks in advance guys! :)

You need a video splitter. An ATEN 2-port video splitter costs about $85 at Sim Lim.
A cheaper alternative would be a custom-made Y cable, but the video signal is likely to be affected for at least one of the projectors.

wainism said:
hi,
if i m looking to run a slideshow of pictures and videos using a laptop but i wanna connect it to more than one projector. any ideas on what adaptor or cables i need?

Some projector come with built in video spliter too, where you can loop the output of labtop to one projector, the output of projector go to another projector. First check the projector before jumping into buying a spliter, but if the projectors are to be placed far apart, then you need a long video cable in between the two projectors.

wainism said:
hi,
Are you :-

a) showing *same* images on all projectors?
b) showing *different* images on each projector?

it will be same images..
basically i wanna run a slideshow for an event. but i have 2 screens, so wanna project the same slide show on the left and right of a stage.
erm...hope u get what i m asking...
thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.