Multiple Memory Card Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Nov 30, 2004
Tampines
Was looking for the case for multiple memory card like SD & CF.
A case for 1CF to 2CF & 2SD to 3SD and can put a few pieces.
Got such case?
Anybody know where to get & price?
Thanks.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket!!! :D

I think its better to put them in different plastic cases, and then put the cases together in those neoprene pouches meant for memory cards.

Splutter said:

I think its better to put them in different plastic cases, and then put the cases together in those neoprene pouches meant for memory cards.

not much difference what, ain't that double the work and space? :dunno:

Got diff lah. I'm not sure abt SD, but CF are usually kept in such a manner. Or at least the cases usually hold only 1 card but pouches can hold 2/4/6 cases.

Splutter said:

Like that I can find just any pouches can liao.
Why need neoprene? Shock resistant?

donchua said:
Was looking for the case for multiple memory card like SD & CF.
A case for 1CF to 2CF & 2SD to 3SD and can put a few pieces.
Got such case?
Anybody know where to get & price?
Thanks.

try CP at peninsular? they got this shock-proof, water-proof - ie proof-everything case on sale. can't remember the name. but, it was the free gift given out at the recent D2x launch. think the basic model is going for ard $40-$50. saw it last week, it shld still be hanging on the bottom shelf, next to the main entrance.

I have a nikon pouch can put 4 CFs, name cards, filters, ... oops.. OT liao... :blah:

nightwolf75 said:
try CP at peninsular? they got this shock-proof, water-proof - ie proof-everything case on sale. can't remember the name. but, it was the free gift given out at the recent D2x launch. think the basic model is going for ard $40-$50. saw it last week, it shld still be hanging on the bottom shelf, next to the main entrance.

Saw the multiple type which can put 4 card selling at $30.
Best Denki also got case for 4 SD card only for $12.
EastGear got the soft folded pouch for around 6 cards at $5 to $6 (forgotten).

hey, you can get such case from ebay i guess. saw some last time when i search for CF card.

GriGri said:
hey, you can get such case from ebay i guess. saw some last time when i search for CF card.

Yes but either don't ship worldwide or more expensive.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.