Multimedia external storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amekaze

Nov 24, 2004
-
Wondering if any of you guys here know of any external storage device that has multimedia capabilities too like mp3/movie/photo viewer etc.

I'm looking for such a device that can transfer the photos out directly from camera or card. 20GB should be more than enough for me.
I've heard the iPod can receive photos directly from the camera but I'm not sure. Not too sure about the capabilities of the Olympus m:robe MR-500i too.

Hope I can get some advice here. Thanks a lot!

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Amekaze said:
Wondering if any of you guys here know of any external storage device that has multimedia capabilities too like mp3/movie/photo viewer etc.

I'm looking for such a device that can transfer the photos out directly from camera or card. 20GB should be more than enough for me.
I've heard the iPod can receive photos directly from the camera but I'm not sure. Not too sure about the capabilities of the Olympus m:robe MR-500i too.

Hope I can get some advice here. Thanks a lot!
I've been using this for about a year now, no complaints - http://www.memoryworld.com.sg/Archos/av400.htm

teerex

Mar 10, 2003
Singapore
Amekaze said:
Seems like the kind of device I'm looking for... How much did you get it for and at where?

I'm still open to options so that I can make comparisons.
Too bad PSP doesn't have an internal HDD. ;p
Close to $1K/- for the 20Gb model when I bought it, the price has dropped since. You may go to Memory World at Funan or SLS to have a look at the other models and get the latest prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom