MUAs Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampira

Feb 2, 2007
Tampines,Singapore
Hi hi ..are there any MUAs forums in singapore?i dont seem to find any on search engines or ..wait....mayb i did not type the right words?

anyone have any ideas?

Ohhhh.....,

Not my type of photography...

Regards,
Arto.

it's referring to a profession.not a field of photography.
you cant do without them if you're into portraiture.
unless you want ghostly/ghastly pics.:bsmilie:

I am not keen to portrait photography... :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

start one.

hahaha...arto...nevamind ..its okey..not all like portraiture..

yeah cindy33...i second you.quite many MUAs locally but not a single forum for ppl like us...haiz...wonder y..

Jeanie>>start one..
ermm..i not gd at all this.mayb u wana be the one leading it? cindy33 n i'll second you? what u say?

hahaha...arto...nevamind ..its okey..not all like portraiture..

yeah cindy33...i second you.quite many MUAs locally but not a single forum for ppl like us...haiz...wonder y..

Jeanie>>start one..
ermm..i not gd at all this.mayb u wana be the one leading it? cindy33 n i'll second you? what u say?

muahahaa... yeap yeap! u create we'll join!

Cindy33...i suppoese u are an expert in MU..how long it takes u to establish? me juz got cert in sept 06.

but i not a professional MUA wor.
i only know enough to cover myself with 3 inch foundation only wor.:dunno:

you 2 start lah since you all got background lor.i surely go go support.
and i can learn from you gals.maybe we can get together and who knows, one of you will become my longterm MUA for my portraiture shots?:dunno: :thumbsup:

GOGOGO:heart:

great!!:thumbsup:

hmm..i check out on how to create a forum den i upz..wonder how long it'll take me..need to seek help..i did ask lioniel lim..lets wait for his ans? cindy33 mayb u wana lead it?

Cindy33...i suppoese u are an expert in MU..how long it takes u to establish? me juz got cert in sept 06.

aiyo where got expert? as for establish... i dun think i am yet.
started doing makeup in mid '04. but i'm never doing this full time as hav got a full time day job, thus cnt reli commit to wkday jobs. oni time left is wknds etc etc.

build contacts first, but dun expect ppl to call u immediately after. it may take 6mths to 1yr after then ppl will start calling u for jobs. at least tts wat hapen to me and my batch of gers. frm there then biz will slowly start to come in.

say...if the forum gona work out...wat u might tink shld b put up n wats a no-no

say...if the forum gona work out...wat u might tink shld b put up n wats a no-no

basically, i think some of these folders will be good.

1)portfolio(pics of clients whom you seeked permission to use for your portfolio)
2)make up brands reviews
3)lobangs contacts (ampoules and such)
4)chit chat
5)marketplace(bazaar for selling or buying)
6)tips and tricks (for sharing tips on MU, and hairdos), though i'm not sure if people are magnanimous enough to share such tips.
7)hairdo section?(can be grouped under portfolio)
8)bodypainting like lionellin?(that would be great but not sure how many of them in sgp).
list goes on.

basically, i think some of these folders will be good.

1)portfolio(pics of clients whom you seeked permission to use for your portfolio)
2)make up brands reviews
3)lobangs contacts (ampoules and such)
4)chit chat
5)marketplace(bazaar for selling or buying)
6)tips and tricks (for sharing tips on MU, and hairdos), though i'm not sure if people are magnanimous enough to share such tips.
7)hairdo section?(can be grouped under portfolio)
8)bodypainting like lionellin?(that would be great but not sure how many of them in sgp).
list goes on.

Cool!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: hmmm abt point 6..up to individual i guess..wheres lioniel?seem quiet liao...didnt c him in msn today..hmmm....shld get dwn sumwhere n do group discussion liao..who wants to lead? i still newbie lah..so paisey to lead the experts..

MUAs out there?

hey jeanie..i read with sooo much interest abt u wana setting up home studio...:thumbsup:

i wish i cld too but no $$$ yet..hahaha...ups for u..YOU go gal!!:lovegrin:

hey jeanie..i read with sooo much interest abt u wana setting up home studio...:thumbsup:

i wish i cld too but no $$$ yet..hahaha...ups for u..YOU go gal!!:lovegrin:

ya.will get it up and going by this year.
by then, i definitely need a MUA for all my portraitures.

i have one i'm using now.
not that i dont like her, but i thought having a change will be good cos diff MUA styles differently.

start the forum.
phpbbs.com has free forums.:sweatsm: :D

Want ghostly look also need MUA lor... :bsmilie: You think this kind of look easy ar? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.