MTV Asia Awards 2002 (lotsa stars here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Shots taken during MTV Asia Awards, held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 2nd February 2002.

The hosts of the event, Rowan Keating & Mandy Moore.

Rowan_and_Mandy.jpg

Closeups of the hosts

Rowan_and_Mandy_2.jpg

WWF Wrestler Latila - dun mess with her man! She can bash you up!

Latila.jpg

Asian Ladies

Channel U Artists (L-R): Michelle Chong, Evelynn Tan, Kym Ng, Bryan & WatsHerName? (Sorry not a big TV fan)

Kym_Ng.jpg

Zhang Ziyi

Zhang_Ziyi.jpg

Karen Mok

Karen_Mok.jpg

For the gals....(wonder how many of them come to ClubSnap)

Boyband "Blue"

Blue.jpg

Another boyband (dunno their name, lost track of the number of boybands these days)

huh.jpg

Sorry my Westlife shots didn't turn out too well... :p

Anggun, very scared of exposing her *ahem* assets

Anggun.jpg

Anggun2.jpg

Donita Rose, this pic didn't turn out too well coz the stupid security baricades fooled my camera AF a few times.

Donita.jpg

Some nice looking VIPs, too bad didn't manage to shoot the front, she has some nice *ahem* assets

vip.jpg

I was really far away from the stars about 10m away

This is the widest angle shot I took of the surroundings

wide_angle.jpg

The Venue

venue.jpg

very nice shots!!!! were you standing like right in front of the barricade? you only took one of each celeb?

Originally posted by AstralPrue
very nice shots!!!! were you standing like right in front of the barricade? you only took one of each celeb?
Thanks for the comments. :)

There are 2 barricades between the fans & the stars (kiasu security!) I'm directly behind the 2nd barricade. Look at my widest angle (38mm) shot to have a rough idea of where I was

I generally took a few shots of each star, only post the better ones here since the rest are quite similar.

Originally posted by Daniel

Thanks for the comments. :)

There are 2 barricades between the fans & the stars (kiasu security!) I'm directly behind the 2nd barricade. Look at my widest angle (38mm) shot to have a rough idea of where I was

I generally took a few shots of each star, only post the better ones here since the rest are quite similar.

but it looks like they were waving at you wor.. so nice haha

Donita Rose, this pic didn't turn out too well coz the stupid security baricades fooled my camera AF a few times.

Should switch over to manual focus after you have locked the correct focus..

Wow, your camera can zoom rather far...
It's always so nice to own such a powerful lens...

Originally posted by willyfoo

Should switch over to manual focus after you have locked the correct focus..
The problem is I don't shoot at one fixed spot only (I track the stars as they move down the red carpet) and everything is happening real fast, it's only a matter of seconds that they appear and disappear.

Originally posted by AstralPrue

but it looks like they were waving at you wor.. so nice haha
I'm also quite envious of your shot of Zoe & Jaime, they were practically posing solely for you only. :D

I'm also quite envious of your shot of Zoe & Jaime, they were practically posing solely for you only. :D

oh yeah they were! i was at point blank range, if you know what i mean :D:D

Oh, 'another boyband' is actually called Natural :D

Status
Not open for further replies.