MTV Asia Awards 2002 (lotsa stars here!)


Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Shots taken during MTV Asia Awards, held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on 2nd February 2002.

The hosts of the event, Rowan Keating & Mandy Moore.



Closeups of the hosts

 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
WWF Wrestler Latila - dun mess with her man! She can bash you up!

 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Asian Ladies

Channel U Artists (L-R): Michelle Chong, Evelynn Tan, Kym Ng, Bryan & WatsHerName? (Sorry not a big TV fan)



Zhang Ziyi



Karen Mok

 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
For the gals....(wonder how many of them come to ClubSnap)

Boyband "Blue"



Another boyband (dunno their name, lost track of the number of boybands these days)



Sorry my Westlife shots didn't turn out too well... :p
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Anggun, very scared of exposing her *ahem* assets



 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Donita Rose, this pic didn't turn out too well coz the stupid security baricades fooled my camera AF a few times.



Some nice looking VIPs, too bad didn't manage to shoot the front, she has some nice *ahem* assets

 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
I was really far away from the stars about 10m away

This is the widest angle shot I took of the surroundings



The Venue

 

AstralPrue

New Member
Jan 28, 2002
220
0
0
West
Visit site
very nice shots!!!! were you standing like right in front of the barricade? you only took one of each celeb?
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by AstralPrue
very nice shots!!!! were you standing like right in front of the barricade? you only took one of each celeb?
Thanks for the comments. :)

There are 2 barricades between the fans & the stars (kiasu security!) I'm directly behind the 2nd barricade. Look at my widest angle (38mm) shot to have a rough idea of where I was

I generally took a few shots of each star, only post the better ones here since the rest are quite similar.
 

AstralPrue

New Member
Jan 28, 2002
220
0
0
West
Visit site
Originally posted by Daniel

Thanks for the comments. :)

There are 2 barricades between the fans & the stars (kiasu security!) I'm directly behind the 2nd barricade. Look at my widest angle (38mm) shot to have a rough idea of where I was

I generally took a few shots of each star, only post the better ones here since the rest are quite similar.
but it looks like they were waving at you wor.. so nice haha
 

willyfoo

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,048
0
0
45
North
willyfoo.com
Originally posted by Daniel
Donita Rose, this pic didn't turn out too well coz the stupid security baricades fooled my camera AF a few times.
Should switch over to manual focus after you have locked the correct focus..
 

P

PFG

Guest
Wow, your camera can zoom rather far...
It's always so nice to own such a powerful lens...
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by willyfoo


Should switch over to manual focus after you have locked the correct focus..
The problem is I don't shoot at one fixed spot only (I track the stars as they move down the red carpet) and everything is happening real fast, it's only a matter of seconds that they appear and disappear.
 

Daniel

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
167
0
0
Singapore
Originally posted by AstralPrue


but it looks like they were waving at you wor.. so nice haha
I'm also quite envious of your shot of Zoe & Jaime, they were practically posing solely for you only. :D
 

AstralPrue

New Member
Jan 28, 2002
220
0
0
West
Visit site
Originally posted by Daniel

I'm also quite envious of your shot of Zoe & Jaime, they were practically posing solely for you only. :D
oh yeah they were! i was at point blank range, if you know what i mean :D:D

Oh, 'another boyband' is actually called Natural :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.