Sep 29, 2003
Sinagpore
E300 + ZD50-200

P1018126.JPG

P1018125.JPG

P1018124.JPG

P1018123.JPG

P1018117.JPG

i nv tried shooting fireworks, do u use slow shutter to do that?

compro_1975 said:
i nv tried shooting fireworks, do u use slow shutter to do that?

Yes, I use slow shutter. My preference is 3sec.

Fumio said:
ISO? and whwere was it taken? may i ask?

ISO 100, Manual WB (53000k), Manual speed (3), Manual Aperture (6-8)

Sentosa cable car station

was at labrador taking the fireworks..IMO, it's quite disappointing considering the fireworks at esplanade is much better and bigger than the one at mt faber/WTC..i can even see the esplanade fireworks clearly from labrador park..

selamatlzh said:

ISO so low dun make the pix look dark meh??? i once use ISO 100, make my pix dark onli

selamatlzh said:

Aperature 6-8 ar... No wonder I tried 3sec will get over exposed, my camera can only go 5.6 and will only go higher if i zoom in which will cut away the coverage.:cry: But nice photos:thumbsup:

ShuLL said:
was at labrador taking the fireworks..IMO, it's quite disappointing considering the fireworks at esplanade is much better and bigger than the one at mt faber/WTC..i can even see the esplanade fireworks clearly from labrador park..

I totally agree. From Sentosa I could see fireworks from Sentosa, Mt Faber and Esplanade. Esplanade is excellent although it was only 9 mins. Regretted taking Mt Faber fireworks which claim that it will run for 15mins but is crab.

selamatlzh said:
I totally agree. From Sentosa I could see fireworks from Sentosa, Mt Faber and Esplanade. Esplanade is excellent although it was only 9 mins. Regretted taking Mt Faber fireworks which claim that it will run for 15mins but is crab.

Haha. Same feeling too here about the Mt. Faber Fireworks. From the description publicised before the fireworks, I also thought it would be a grand one. Full loads of marketing_shits.

I also regretted choosing to shoot Mt. Faber fireworks instead of the one at Esplanade.

Nice fireworks shots!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.