MSN signing in

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.s.y

Nov 14, 2005
Hi all... Juz wanna check wif u guy, wif u all have any problem signing in to MSN now? :confused:

HUH?!

I got problem also.

Yay. I'm not alone!

I'm Singnet btw.

singnet 1.5k no problem

Weird.

It's my account only wth.

Anyone experiencing stuff like this. Security is not compromised leh, I just can't sign in with my account.

singnet 10mbps no problem

regarding to difficulties in signing to msn is if...
you're using ZoneAlarm as your firewall... coz right now a lot of people including myself is having this issues of difficulties in signing in into msn until i shut down ZoneAlarm than i'm able to sign in... :)

I once set my date and time to 2004 instead of 2006 in Windows and experienced difficulty logging in. Did not have any problem once i put it to the correct date.

This is screwed up. I made a new account, and I could log in.

Then once I signed out on the new account, cannot sign in again. EITHER MSN NEEDS TO DIE OR MY ISP NEEDS TO DIE ZZZZ.

It seems dat, it is also only my account dat is unable to sign-in.... crap...:thumbsd:

WHat error message you get? I got pissed off and sign for up a new one already. No choice add contacst one by one again lor.

Seems dat MSN have fixed their problem... Night86mare, u go check your old account again..

Yeah, sorry for the late reply, but the problem was fixed about 2 weeks back..

Weird though, anw, I decided to switch to the new account permanently.. Silver lining in the cloud.. Can get rid of people I don't want to see without blocking them, ha.

i'm on singnet as well and apparently, it takes a while to get into msn. i last heard from a fren it mite be the XP service pack 3 that have affected it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.