msn messenger help..again

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

hi

does anyone have the same problem as me?

in a conversation window, when i try to scroll up, the program automatically scrolls back down all the way.

trying to look for a solution for this but to no avail. same for msn 6 and 7

get the new MSN live, I used to have face this issue toom now the problem is solved.

+evenstar said:
hi

in a conversation window, when i try to scroll up, the program automatically scrolls back down all the way.

I have the same problem. It's seem to be one of those "bugs".
Just maximize your msn window if you want to read what is above.

I do have this problem too but it only happens sometimes, not all the time. So what I did was, if I wanted to read what was written above, I just clicked and hold the scroll bar and drag slowly. When the software automatically reset the scroll, my slow drag on the scroll bar will actually hit back to where I left off before it auto scolled back. :)

it only happen when there is some animated emoticon in your chat. To solve the prob is just need to disablem them. Very very irritating sometimes....

Is it ? Well, must look into it again heheh.. Thanks for sharing.

Alternatively, I think you can just put your cursor into the text history box, then it will stop scrolling back down liao. Works for me.

Prismatic said:
Alternatively, I think you can just put your cursor into the text history box, then it will stop scrolling back down liao. Works for me.
yeah this is what i do too

+evenstar said:
hi

Yea, I have encountered the same probs since few months back. Cant figure out what happening, but if I close the window and start a new conversation, it will be alright for at least a while loh. If you have any solution, do le me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.