msn messenger help..again

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

does anyone have the same problem as me?

in a conversation window, when i try to scroll up, the program automatically scrolls back down all the way.

trying to look for a solution for this but to no avail. same for msn 6 and 7

ricleo

Mar 13, 2004
Eastern Singapore
get the new MSN live, I used to have face this issue toom now the problem is solved.

Ola

Oct 6, 2005
Hougang
+evenstar said:
hi

in a conversation window, when i try to scroll up, the program automatically scrolls back down all the way.

I have the same problem. It's seem to be one of those "bugs".
Just maximize your msn window if you want to read what is above.

Zeckson Chow

Mar 1, 2005
Currently in Singapore
I do have this problem too but it only happens sometimes, not all the time. So what I did was, if I wanted to read what was written above, I just clicked and hold the scroll bar and drag slowly. When the software automatically reset the scroll, my slow drag on the scroll bar will actually hit back to where I left off before it auto scolled back. :)

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
it only happen when there is some animated emoticon in your chat. To solve the prob is just need to disablem them. Very very irritating sometimes....

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
Is it ? Well, must look into it again heheh.. Thanks for sharing.

Prismatic

Feb 25, 2003
In the void.
Visit site
Alternatively, I think you can just put your cursor into the text history box, then it will stop scrolling back down liao. Works for me.

pai

Nov 24, 2004
Lala Land
www.flickr.com
Prismatic said:
Alternatively, I think you can just put your cursor into the text history box, then it will stop scrolling back down liao. Works for me.
yeah this is what i do too

Suekay

Apr 5, 2006
bukit timah
spaces.msn.com
+evenstar said:
hi

Yea, I have encountered the same probs since few months back. Cant figure out what happening, but if I close the window and start a new conversation, it will be alright for at least a while loh. If you have any solution, do le me know, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom