MSN can't log in since yesterday.. 26-9-2010

Cheesecake

sigh!!

anyone having the same problem?

tried to log-in, the program tells me that my password is incorrect n i've tried to log in too many times.

i rectified the problem, tried to change my password(did so), practically all options are expended by me including using different network n computers.

the msn is still down! :sticktong

have to resort to using another account.

what is goin on???:(

My MSN seem no problem so far :)
But I'm not using MSN live from MS.
I'm using Pidgin http://www.pidgin.im/download
for the past 3 or 4 years :)

interesting... i'll see what happens in a day and if msn can fix up the problem.

most likely i'll try this new software! ;p

no problem leh. :bsmilie::thumbsup:

BTW, I'm using Pidgin for my MSN, Yahoo, ICQ :)
Pidgin also support multiple login, meaning if you hv 2 msn account you can login both in 1 program :)

Wow, I think those who still can access better change to more stronger password :think:

Use gmail and associate with Windows Live. :D

i have this problem too.....till now being 6days after i back from oversea, cant log in even if i have change the password for so many times....

i have this problem too.....till now being 6days after i back from oversea, cant log in even if i have change the password for so many times....

sigh. same here......

hi, my problem is solved after numerous posts in the Windows Live Solution forum.

u can ask the administrators to help you by UNLOCKING ur email/msn account and once that is done, log in n change ur password ASAP. it took me DAYS before someone acted on my requests.

if u browse the forum, u will realise that alot of hotmail/msn users are facing the same problem.

i'm no longer using that affected account as it tends to freeze/hang or kick me out after a short while. i think i will close down that affected account afterall. sigh.