MSL - Malaysian Super League

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
We are back in the Malaysian Leauge this time is Malaysian Super League.

Are we going backward or forward? Will we be better or worst? Will we be the beating boys of MSL or will we be in the Top 3 or Top half of the table?

Tonight we will be playing our first game.

1 8:45:pM Negeri Sembilan vs Selangor Stadium Tuanku Abdul Rahman, Paroi, NS
2 8:45:pM Perak vs Terengganu Stadium Perak, Ipoh
3 4:45:pM Kuala Lumpur Felda United FC vs Sabah Stadium Hang Jebat, Melaka
4 8:15:pM Sarawak vs Kuala Lumpur Stadium Negeri, Kuching
5 4:45:pM Terengganu PBDKT T-Team vs Kedah Stadium Sultan Ismail Nasiruddin Shah
6 7:45:pM LION XII FC vs Kelantan Stadium Jalan Besar Singapura
7 8:45:pM Selangor PKNS vs Johor FC Stadium MBPJ, Kelana Jaya

FYI tickets are all sold out!

Was thinking why is it always us country vs state team? Our clubs not up to standard? We win we bully state team? lose we malu lose to state team?:think:

Last edited:
I thought the Lions XII is technically a club team rather than a national team? Made up of the Young Lions right?

not really singapore national team, but a move to let the young lions get more experience....

1st home game..full house..tix all soldout..lost 1-2..subsequent loses..tix will be given away free..lolZ

1st home game..full house..tix all soldout..lost 1-2..subsequent loses..tix will be given away free..lolZ

lol... fail to hold on to their lead .... today only first game they haven't warm up yet! I bet ppl will say that we use this matches to gain experience only win lose also can! Like that ask them join our kelong league can already! ROFL

actually both teams played well, i will say beside the soft penalty, a draw is a fair results. The young players are up against the best team in the Malaysia league, best goal keeper, and strikers that where in the Malaysia national team. Base on last nite performance, the young lions should be able to finish top 5.

actually both teams played well, i will say beside the soft penalty, a draw is a fair results. The young players are up against the best team in the Malaysia league, best goal keeper, and strikers that where in the Malaysia national team. Base on last nite performance, the young lions should be able to finish top 5.

Din follow the M-league just knew they were the Champions last season? Then i should say the performance is better then expect for able to score against them first dun think the penalty should be awarded.

Din follow the M-league just knew they were the Champions last season? Then i should say the performance is better then expect for able to score against them first dun think the penalty should be awarded.

Now the main reason people dun follow the national team is becos there was no stars in the team.

Now the main reason people dun follow the national team is becos there was no stars in the team.

I dun thinnk is 100% cos of no stars, actually from what i observe in the past most of our supporter only support a winning team if we draw or lose thats it! Lets hope that i am proven wrong.

Another thing which i personally think that why our national team or any other team or in fact any sports in Singapore couldnt go further then where are we now is.
Its our mentality of: " oh we are in this what n what competiton for experience only" .... like dat how to win?
whats the point of competiting if we are not there to win?
For that we always be there to gain experience 5yrs, 10 yrs, 20yrs later we are still where we are...
Anther mentality is that: wah... the opp are of world class n we are of no class how to win no tio trash must laugh and celebrate already with that i say my piece.
Those are very very very very very Sad and Pathetic mentality. Killer mentality! ... if we carry on like dat then i am sad to say RIP to Singapore sports dun waste time and money close down the Sports Council.

Maybe you are right, we lost and this thread only 2 ppl talking LOL

is singapore football moving forward or backwards? it's a chicken and egg question...

in the early 90s, I was a super fan of the Singapore National Team, the English Premier League didn't even interest me. That was because I could attend "live" games at the national stadium, thus the football stars were "closer"

Back in those days, the National Stadium was packed to the brim, sometimes I had to sit on the stairs because there were no seats if I we got there late. Everyone was eager to do the Kallang Wave. The atmosphere is something that words cannot describe, you had to be there!

With the team out of the league, i stopped watching local football....

now being out of touch with the local football scene for so long, I don't know where are the popular local players, so there's no interest anymore :(

is singapore football moving forward or backwards? it's a chicken and egg question...

in the early 90s, I was a super fan of the Singapore National Team, the English Premier League didn't even interest me. That was because I could attend "live" games at the national stadium, thus the football stars were "closer"

Back in those days, the National Stadium was packed to the brim, sometimes I had to sit on the stairs because there were no seats if I we got there late. Everyone was eager to do the Kallang Wave. The atmosphere is something that words cannot describe, you had to be there!

With the team out of the league, i stopped watching local football....

now being out of touch with the local football scene for so long, I don't know where are the popular local players, so there's no interest anymore :(

ya.... it was the stars that makes me go there, 60000 ppl doing the wave..... missed the days......

now, even go watch also dunno see who..... why bother???? eat prata and watch at TV better, at least got commentators tell me who scores.... LLOL

last nite sivaji was not good in commentating....

First of all, i would say it was very good performance last night, whether win or loose, it's just one game out of so many, unless the Lions lost straight games then it should start to worry, but being first year in the league, there is plenty of learning curve and just hope that they can finish on the top half.

First of all, i would say it was very good performance last night, whether win or loose, it's just one game out of so many, unless the Lions lost straight games then it should start to worry, but being first year in the league, there is plenty of learning curve and just hope that they can finish on the top half.

yes good play by the boys, paling together for less then 2 months, kelantan players have been together for few years....

A game gets noticed and popular is all because of the fans and news coverage, by joining MSL, national pride, historical rival are at stake, the level of coympetitveness is something that Sleague is lagging, thats is why world cup, euro and even the Tiger cup are so exciting to watch although most of the time the Lion was not involved. i fully believe it will work out best for both the national team and the spectators, i feel sorry for Sleague as the last 10 years was enough time for them to prove themselves but unfortunately it didn't work :(

How long before LionXII encounter the Malaysian Elite ICML ("Imma Chargin Mah Lazer/Malaysia") squad?

opbw4x.jpg

Noh Alam Shah

famous :think: notoriously dumb :kok:

[video=youtube;O6zMX0WcxPs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zMX0WcxPs&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

wonder how is he coping ... :sweat:

Last edited: